Jay Electronica. ULTIMATE COME UP: Engaged to Billionaire Heiress

you ever think he might actually love her?
if it was a white investment banker this thread wouldn't exist

props to her for being able to see past color

and im pretty sure she will keep her dough safe, she's been married before so im sure she knows how to protect herself

and the only thing i care about is that debut album

as you should

laugh.gif
 at those actually waiting on an album

You must be a Rothschild family friend

No, but

Billionaires Flee Havens as Trillions Pursued Offshore

"French banking scion Elie de Rothschild, of the famous banking family, has been named in the leaks. He was instrumental in setting up some 20 trusts and 10 holding companies in the Cook Islands, all extremely opaque in nature. His heirs have, not surprisingly, refused comment."

And I'm willing to bet he wasn't the only Rothschild, considering how much money is there and how much their family had.

:lol: at anyone who thinks Jay E. is about to come up on some Rothschild bread.

This chick hails from a banking empire. They didn't amass their financial empire by allowing themselves to be swindled by outsiders. In other words, you better believe that there are trustees in place to ensure that the money is protected from outsiders. Their kind of money is only accessible to others playing with an equal if not greater hand--see her ex-husband. Look at his pedigree.

At best, Jay E. will have stories about his relationship with her on his forthcoming album. That's probably the best way he profits from all this. If they have children (unlikely, but let's entertain the possibility), she'll likely get custody, which means that the money remains with her.

:lol:

You have no idea what jungle fever does to these chicks.. if Jay is piping that down right he def seeing some paper.. He travels all over the world and has no visible source of income. She's had money her whole life so she probably doesnt mind trickin on Jay.

Where does it say he's engaged to her? or was that just a way to get ppl who already knew he was piping her down to come in?

As far Jay not getting any money :lol: You must be stupid. If you're gonna say she's smart enough to keep her money why is she messing with dude in the first place? She could spend a few dollars to get a dozen black dudes to run through her. You think Jay not seeing that wealthy lifestyle off this relationship?

Pssh, nonsense.

Last edited:
:lol: at anyone who thinks Jay E. is about to come up on some Rothschild bread.

This chick hails from a banking empire. They didn't amass their financial empire by allowing themselves to be swindled by outsiders. In other words, you better believe that there are trustees in place to ensure that the money is protected from outsiders. Their kind of money is only accessible to others playing with an equal if not greater hand--see her ex-husband. Look at his pedigree.

At best, Jay E. will have stories about his relationship with her on his forthcoming album. That's probably the best way he profits from all this. If they have children (unlikely, but let's entertain the possibility), she'll likely get custody, which means that the money remains with her.

:lol:

You're forgetting that she's a WOMAN.. when a female is sprung off a dude she will do anything for him. If this chick is really that emotionally invested in dude, he could rob her blind and she wouldn't even care.

I can speak from experience, I used to mess with this girl whose dad was a bigtime business mogul in South America. Her parents were breaking her off with mad money and I used to laugh because she was so naive and didn't even know the value of it. Every time we went out she would offer to pay for everything.. food, shopping, etc. I didn't spend a dime whenever I was with her, all I did was supply the D and make her laugh every now and then. I remember she offered to buy me a $2000 plane ticket without even blinking an eye lol. I never straight up asked her for cash though. But if I did she would have given me anything I asked for.

I've seen stuff like this all the time, rich girls will have no problem tricking on a dude if they "love" him, especially if the money they're spending is daddy's and not their own.

Last edited:
First of all, how the hell they even meet!?!?

2nd of all, does she not know this man is already a babydaddy!?

Jay Elec sayin' "bump rap". :lol:

Only reason i know of Jay Electronica is because of his Lil B rapping over Exhibit C.

smokin.gif
First song I ever heard by Lil B where he actually got off. 
nthat.gif

Jay Electronica been getting paid from ghost writing for so many people.   lol but now he's a made man!

Code:
It can be misunderstood, she's worth about 300 million quid. The family fortune is somewhere between 3-400 billion $.
....I see exponential growth ahead if he continues with his ingenious formula.

Jay's past and outlook:
Teens: $20 allowance every Friday...
Early 20s: Thousands
Mid 20s: Hundreds of Millions/Billions
30s: Trillions
40s: Quadrillions
50s: Quintillions

since this clearly shows that he has the ability to crack their inner circle, itd be great if he could use his influence to somehow combat some of the evils the Rothchild's have committed throughout history...

...hopefully he doesnt become just another one of "them."
tired.gif

since this clearly shows that he has the ability to crack their inner circle, itd be great if he could use his influence to somehow combat some of the evils the Rothchild's have committed throughout history...

...hopefully he doesnt become just another one of "them." |I

maybe "their inner circle" is the one infiltrating hip hop :nerd:

How did they meet???

Edit: so the reason why her first marriage ended was because of having an affair with Jay.......damn........again I wanna know how it all started. That's not awg at all....looks wise maybe....but that's not awg lol. He better be careful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom