Jay Electronica. ULTIMATE COME UP: Engaged to Billionaire Heiress

^TRUTH. Most white people don't know what the hell ashy is, unless they hang around black people :lol:

JAY ELECTRONICA GOT THAT ROTHSCHILD FLOW

But today, nine months after splitting from Ben Goldsmith and blaming it on the fact that they were “children” when they met, Miss Rothschild has finally admitted she was unfaithful.
Their eight year marriage was one of 25 ended in just under a minute at London’s High Court, with no mention made of how they would split their multi million pound fortune.
Mr Goldsmith, son of billionaire financier Sir James Goldsmith, found it “intolerable” to live with his wife after the affair, which formed the grounds for the divorce, the papers reveal.
After a public twitter argument the couple seem recently to have healed the rift, until last week when Miss Rothschild appears to have taken a swipe at her estranged husband.
She tweeted: “Deep down he's shallow”.

When asked who she was referring to she linked the conversation to Mr Goldsmith, who does not seem to have been involved. She wrote: “@BJGoldsmith it's aimed at no one specific! I just like the phrase. Jeeze.”
The couple, from two of the Britain’s most illustrious and wealthiest dynasties who appeared to enjoy an enviable life together, will have to wait six weeks before their marriage is officially dissolved.
Jay Electronica, 36, who is still managed by Miss Rothschild, was not named in the court documents, but the pair have publicly discussed their relationship.
The “quickie divorce” did not mention the assets of Miss Rothschild, who inherited an £18 million fortune after the suicide of her banker father, Amschel Rothschild, or Mr Goldsmith, who also inherited £300million after his father’s death.
The couple, who were aged 23 and 21 when they wed in Paris in 2003, are expected to agree joint custody of their children and, given their individual family wealth, may avoid a bitter dispute over the sharing of their assets.
The divorce papers, filed by Mr Goldsmith last month, state: “She has admitted committing adultery in her Acknowledgment of Service (of the divorce petition) and to me on 31st May 2012.”
He found it “intolerable” to live with her and the pair, who have three children, have led separate lives since, he wrote.
At the time friends claimed that his suspicions of her infidelity were confirmed by a number of illicit text messages on her phone.
After she confessed the police were called to their £20 million Kensington home following reports that the 32-year-old slapped his wife and kicked a child’s toy truck at her. Mr Goldsmith later accepted a caution for assault.
Days later they aired their marital problems to the world during a Twitter row
The environmentalist and financier remarked it was a “bit late” for his wife to “fix her reputation”.
Miss Rotshchild, who runs her own record label, hit back at her critics claiming: “We separated for a while anger and bitterness following that time led to a very one sided story being deliberately released in order to shame and hurt me… This is the darkest time of my life.”
In a later tweet relating to rumours surrounding her relationship with the New Orleans rapper the heiress wrote: “As for Jay Electronica…he saved my life in many ways and I am eternally grateful to him.”
At the time her spokesperson maintained that “false and inaccurate information appears to have been given to the media in a deliberate attempt to damage Kate and her businesses”.
Miss Rothschild also claimed in an interview that her love for the hip-hop star –with whom she “just connected” - was not the reason her marriage hit the rocks, instead blaming the fact they were “children” when they got together.
Mr Goldsmith, who admitted he was “stupid” to lash out on Twitter, is now dating lingerie model and film producer Jemima Jones, 25, and the pair have just returned from Morocco.
The relationship between Jay Electronica, who has a daughter with the singer Erykah Badu, and Miss Rothschild is less clear after claims they have been arguing as the heiress is “unimpressed” by his friendship with Burberry model Cara Delevingne.
His agent refused to comment on the divorce or their relationship.

View media item 432098her ex husband

He just overshot everyone in rap history. He'll be bossing around Jay-z and Diddy's bosses around while those two fiddle around with their thumbs asking which business moves they should do next.

her ex husband
Ol' boy is trying to dodge that L, she's
pimp.gif

He's winning. I wouldnt think about entering a studio again with that kind of money. That 500 mil is growing, shes a Roth, fam, the name is enough. If Jay is smart enough he'll give her a seed and take her last name :lol: :lol: :lol:

And here I though he was with Erykah Badu still and was just continuously taking trips to India and Africa.

Good for him, bad for us. This might just ensure we never get music from him again.

If his album doesn't go the way of Detox, I expect the best album ever.

:lol: at anyone who thinks Jay E. is about to come up on some Rothschild bread.

This chick hails from a banking empire. They didn't amass their financial empire by allowing themselves to be swindled by outsiders. In other words, you better believe that there are trustees in place to ensure that the money is protected from outsiders. Their kind of money is only accessible to others playing with an equal if not greater hand--see her ex-husband. Look at his pedigree.

At best, Jay E. will have stories about his relationship with her on his forthcoming album. That's probably the best way he profits from all this. If they have children (unlikely, but let's entertain the possibility), she'll likely get custody, which means that the money remains with her.

:lol:

Last edited:
Jay just needs to have her happy put da seed marry no prenup and your good to go jay. Dooubt da rashmans are dat stupid doe

With dat kind of bread a beat or lyric wouldnt go through my mind. It all depends on jay doe, if he truly injoys music den he will always make it and never forget about it, no matter how he eatin. Went from not having a slice of pizza to his name to living off his millionare gf. Not eem mad i would take dat life with the fastness.

With dat kind of bread a beat or lyric wouldnt go through my mind. It all depends on jay doe, if he truly injoys music den he will always make it and never forget about it, no matter how he eatin. Went from not having a slice of pizza to his name to living off his millionare gf. Not eem mad i would take dat life with the fastness.

Its obviously dude doesn't care about music, he hasn't released a actual album ever :lol:

What does he actually do for money, he doesn't even release mixtapes how does he keep his lights on?

:lol: at anyone who thinks Jay E. is about to come up on some Rothschild bread.

This chick hails from a banking empire. They didn't amass their financial empire by allowing themselves to be swindled by outsiders. In other words, you better believe that there are trustees in place to ensure that the money is protected from outsiders. Their kind of money is only accessible to others playing with an equal if not greater hand--see her ex-husband. Look at his pedigree.

At best, Jay E. will have stories about his relationship with her on his forthcoming album. That's probably the best way he profits from all this. If they have children (unlikely, but let's entertain the possibility), she'll likely get custody, which means that the money remains with her.

:lol:

lol

Don't let that article fool you, Rothschilds got at least 75% of their fortune chilling off the books.

Her family would probably disown her if she married Jay.

So jelly

My goal in life is to wife up a older white woman from an elite family blood line.

One day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom