Taker
Flair
Hogan
Sting
Booker
Angle
Eddie
15 different Japanese Legends..
Flair is the only one I can agree with, but you've made me reconsider what makes up "promo ability" because while I still think Taker, Hogan, Sting, and whatever puro legends you're thinking of weren't better than Jericho on the stick, all of them carried a level of charisma/presence when walking to the ring that Jericho hasn't had for most of his career.
Big TXZ TXZ in the building!

You still following Noah? This upcoming Sumo Hall card is looking kinda official :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I'm behind almost a year on it, but I did catch some of the G1 N1 Victory Tournament. The new ownership is playing a little follow-the-leader at the moment, trying to make everything like a mini-NJPW. Still really want it to work out for them, I like their roster of cruiserweights that fight like heavyweights.
Top 5 Jericho matches where his workrate shines through?
The Michaels and Rey feuds from like a decade ago? And Benoit was always his boy. Though now I'm remembering that unlike Cena, his work with Edge and Punk was pretty underwhelming.

Still excited for Jericho's title match next week, I'm expecting him to jump Darby and then beat his 173 lb ***

Flair is the only one I can agree with, but you've made me reconsider what makes up "promo ability" because while I still think Taker, Hogan, Sting, and whatever puro legends you're thinking of weren't better than Jericho on the stick, all of them carried a level of charisma/presence when walking to the ring that Jericho hasn't had for most of his career.I'm behind almost a year on it, but I did catch some of the G1 N1 Victory Tournament. The new ownership is playing a little follow-the-leader at the moment, trying to make everything like a mini-NJPW. Still really want it to work out for them, I like their roster of cruiserweights that fight like heavyweights.The Michaels and Rey feuds from like a decade ago? And Benoit was always his boy. Though now I'm remembering that unlike Cena, his work with Edge and Punk was pretty underwhelming.

Still excited for Jericho's title match next week, I'm expecting him to jump Darby and then beat his 173 lb ***
Who's the sexiest male wrassler ever?

Minus Kooch Eata’s botch, his match with Walter with fantastic. Really good big man/CW match.

B Sox B Sox Thursdays is pretty much when I’ll have to watch shows as well, unless I just stay up later on Wednesdays.

Minus Kooch Eata’s botch, his match with Walter with fantastic. Really good big man/CW match.

B Sox B Sox Thursdays is pretty much when I’ll have to watch shows as well, unless I just stay up later on Wednesdays.
Yeah. I got bar trivia every Wednesday from 8-10:30 and then there's always going to be a West Coast NBA game coming on at that time, so I'll probably just end up watching that until whenever I fall asleep.

Trying to avoid spoilers going to be tough.

Yeah. I got bar trivia every Wednesday from 8-10:30 and then there's always going to be a West Coast NBA game coming on at that time, so I'll probably just end up watching that until whenever I fall asleep.

Trying to avoid spoilers going to be tough.

Idk how ya'll do it with sports on the east coast :sick:

Games be on too damn late

I remember when I lived on the east coast I couldn't watch the 2009 NBA finals because I swear every game ended in AM..

Idk how ya'll do it with sports on the east coast :sick:

Games be on too damn late
Been a night owl for forever and fortunately work a job where I don't necessarily have to be up early if I don't choose to.

I think Central is the best for sports. Have some friends that live in LA and they hate how early some stuff comes on. One guy is a big Celtics fan and their games are halfway or more done by the time he gets home from work and can watch.

HP_Hero_930x525_rock-retro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom