January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radiothat WWE is “desperately” trying to make Seth Rollins cool, and that’s why he had the interaction with The Street Profits on Raw this week.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • He also said he thinks the 24/7 championship is going to be even more prominent on WWE television going forward.
:nthat:
  • WrestleVotes says SmackDown will be shot with different cameras when it moves to FOX, and it will seem “cinematic like.”
Won't matter till they get Dunn out the paint
  • They also say a lot of money was spent on promotion for the upcoming WWE 2K game, with stars the likes of Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, and Ric Flair involved.
All that money for a roster update and minor change in features lol

Also Ciampa is expected to be back as early as mid-August.

I hope dude is fully healed up and not rushing himself back.

Last edited:
Man I didn’t expect them to Let Kofi have a run this long and I’ve been enjoying it.

He's been booked better than any other champion they've had for the past few years

To quote Orton himself, it would be STUPID for him to drop the title for no reason

• Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radiothat WWE is “desperately” trying to make Seth Rollins cool, and that’s why he had the interaction with The Street Profits on Raw this week.
  • He also said he thinks the 24/7 championship is going to be even more prominent on WWE television going forward.
  • WrestleVotes says SmackDown will be shot with different cameras when it moves to FOX, and it will seem “cinematic like.”
  • They also say a lot of money was spent on promotion for the upcoming WWE 2K game, with stars the likes of Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, and Ric Flair involved.

Also Ciampa is expected to back as early as mid-August.

Ciampa :pimp:

Also Ciampa is expected to be back as early as mid-August.

More 24/7 title time means more time for R-Truth :pimp:

they really doing chuck and trish at SS? :lol:
i imagine sasha cant wait til her contract runs out with the e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom