January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: But in all seriousness, get him something wrestling related. Start planting seeds now. The greatest thing a male can do for a young child is introduce him to wrestling.

Nah, my brother ain't having any wrestling in his crib :lol:

Funny how he was a die-hard but hates it now.

He gave me an idea what to get. Toy Story, Incredibles, PJ Masks.

I'll just get him 2 of the 3 and I should be ok.

Man, everytime Flair leaves for a few weeks she looks faker and faker. She needs to stop the plastic surgery.

I really thought Sasha would came back f, if WWE offered her trish at summer blockparty.

Man, everytime Flair leaves for a few weeks she looks faker and faker. She needs to stop the plastic surgery.

I really thought Sasha would came back f, if WWE offered her trish at summer blockparty.
I can’t tell if she got more plastic surgery or if she’s wearing less makeup. Because her current look is closer to what she looks like without makeup, which is not good either way

I haven’t been watching, been back logged due to work/family.

My daughter just had her 2nd birthday, been working 6 days a week and such. Have a full weekend off this week, planned on burning through the last 4 weeks Saturday.

I remember when my son turned 2..Things just seemed like they sped up and never slowed down again..It’s a fun time to be a dad..

RespectfulUnknownGoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom