January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i was looking at those like...those the team jordans???

Means she a wild one though :nthat:

#PliableLoveMaking

4903B11E-50E4-409D-B291-9054F7D44A73.gif

YUP. He needs to wash Coffee at SummerSlam.

Not in the least. You close that chapter by having Kofi beat him and moving on. Orton’s the biggest star name wise on his current run and there’s no way you have Orton win.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican they fried Rollins’ voice in that video :rofl: they pretty much said nothing wrong in that vid even though this week’s Raw & SD were good.

Not in the least. You close that chapter by having Kofi beat him and moving on. Orton’s the biggest star name wise on his current run and there’s no way you have Orton win.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican they fried Rollins’ voice in that video :rofl: they pretty much said nothing wrong in that vid even though this week’s Raw & SD were good.
Agreed, Randal does not need another title reign. This win will legitimize Kofi’s title reign even further

I mean I COULD see Orton winning. It wouldn’t surprise me if he did, but I’d like Kofi to get a major W before dropping the title to someone
So you don't think he's had any major Ws? Or you want him to get ANOTHER major W before dropping the title?

So you don't think he's had any major Ws? Or you want him to get ANOTHER major W before dropping the title?
Summerslam, the 2nd biggest PPV against Randy Orton who’s pretty much a legend at this point is his biggest match yet and the story is there that wasn’t with his other title defenses, so I’d consider it his first major title defense in that its not 100% who’s winning.

So yeah I’d like to see “another” before he drops it.

Don’t get me wrong Kofi has had a very successful reign, but to quote Kobe it would be “success at success” if he wins at Summerslam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom