January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. It's easy to put on 2 built up shows within a year period, but the bigger test is a weekly sustained product. Hopefully they don't go the WCW route so early thinking you have to have multiple TV shows a week just like the WWE, along with doing so many of the second rate things TNA was doing post-2008. Just have your regular Tuesday spot, maybe a recap type show, then whatever social media stuff they want to add.

They advertised 3 PPV’s. June, July, August.
With what we saw tonight I wish they would keep it to one PPV every 3 months or so. No need to saturate the product and will give them more time to book overseas talent.
Would push the viewers to the weekly show to fet their AEW fix since the big PPV only comes around every few months.

Their production team is wack too so that doesn’t help.

:rofl:
Julio wants all the smoke from Team WWE.

390786FF-FA10-4E4D-B3CB-0373B3458FCD.gif

Solid step in the right direction for AEW.

Did they announce when their weekly show would begin?

Asking because I did skip a few things here and there so they may have announced it and I missed it.

BTW, where is the one who we don't speak his name at? He didn't post throughout the show.

Very weird.

Last edited:
Ambrose sucks. He wanted to leave and they let him.

Ambrose was still a WWE star and Shield cash cow. Both Fandango and Harper want to leave too, yet one is labeled as a good hand and appreciated for his comedy sense, but isn't actually on TV, while the other has had 6 months added to his contract, and also isn't on TV. Star/status wise, both are far down the totem pole compared to Ambrose.

Did Dusty ever have a match as gruesome as the one his sons had tonight?

I know he had a few bloodbaths

Did Dusty ever have a match as gruesome as the one his sons had tonight?

I know he had a few bloodbaths

I remember a cage match where both guys were a pure mess. Maybe Flair?

Edit: I was close.

War Games 1987
Then again War Games 1992

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom