January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
A8438266-FCCE-48CC-A8A0-6224B3DD04B2.jpeg

That really HIT home

Man Cody had me in the feel with that line. His voice cracked, that came from the heart

That white outfit #bygawd
That pose and shot was perfect
6C33F42E-3E1C-4A47-9DA1-1C27D4373143.gif

Wasnt tag big homie
giphy (31).gif

Now last night was a preview/setup of whats to come. Great time to be a wrestling fan again.

Fav match was between YB and LuchaBros and Rhodes vs Rhodes.

I didnt like how camera angles were shot but that an easy fix after watching the product.

To me Dustin bleeding made no sense after the spear. Which Btw nice spear by brandi!

AEW need to establish what the rules are, did
they mention any time limits for the matches? H ave their refs do their job, omega and alpha match had no count out lol

Dustin and Jercho really giving great high paced performances last night for their age!!

B/R needs to work on the casting for their site. Stream worked great on my computer and phone I just couldn't cast to my Google chrome.

Need to watch the 3vs3 match And the other tag match, that is when the cast acted up for me.

My favorite suprises.
Moxley
Kong
Hangman page.
Bret

Talent I look forward seeing I know little or nothing about
MJF
Joey Janela
Luchasuarus(favorite name)
Jungle boy
Kylie Rea
Brit baker

Overall I loved the card. Solid from top to bottom. A good blance of showing new and established talent. The glimpse of the belt looked promising for whats to come on future belts of the company. Looking foward to TRYING to get tickets for the chicago show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom