January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that they really establish people’s characters and not just “I’m a great wrestler.”

Along with feuds that don't just end up being "you win, I win, you pin me in a tag match, I pin you in a tag match, DQ at the PPV, abrupt ending the next night on Raw".

They definitely having a all hands on deck meeting tomorrow in Stamford lol. Not just because of this one show but look at the overwelming socal media response of the fans and other wrestlers as well. All my years watching wrestling I've never seen a situation where so many fans and their own talent is unhappy with the WWE product. Like someone said, all that unused talent is foaming at the mouth at what could be and no doubt there will be a lot of talent jumping ship. It's a good time to be a wrestling fan.

Last I saw contracts coming up:

Nakamura
Luke Harper
Revival

Also curious as to what Pat McAfee is up to. I did not enjoy the team at all outside of JR. He found his gear and hit it for the most part. Sure would like to see the next guard come in... seems like Pat could have something.

Last I saw contracts coming up:

Nakamura
Luke Harper
Revival

Also curious as to what Pat McAfee is up to. I did not enjoy the team at all outside of JR. He found his gear and hit it for the most part. Sure would like to see the next guard come in... seems like Pat could have something.

Gallows and Anderson too.

I'm glad Jericho is wearing pants at this point :lol:

Still using that dumb finisher :smh:.

foleyddtanimated.gif

They definitely having a all hands on deck meeting tomorrow in Stamford lol. Not just because of this one show but look at the overwelming socal media response of the fans and other wrestlers as well. All my years watching wrestling I've never seen a situation where so many fans and their own talent is unhappy with the WWE product. Like someone said, all that unused talent is foaming at the mouth at what could be and no doubt there will be a lot of talent jumping ship. It's a good time to be a wrestling fan.

Lol Vince doesnt eem watch NXT except for maybe a takeover once a year.

Willing to bet good money he doent even know aew did a show tonight

Gallows and Anderson too.

Oh yea...

Know who I’d like to see... Rusev and Sanity. Possibly Dream, Sheamus, Pete Dunne and Tyler Bates.

To be clear, not a fan of Nak. Haven’t been, wasn’t much of a fan of his in NXT. Just not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom