January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by y2kbrotha

My local Gaberiel Brothers has one sz 13 in the Hornets AF3 House of Hoops exclusive. The box top is cut, but are A-grade. Pm me if you want them I think they were 39 or $49.99.
nikeairforce3high01.jpg
What a coincidence, I saw these at Gabriel Brothers. Only saw size 12.

I have to stop sleeping on Gabes.

Heads up: Jack's Surfboards Irvine has all shoes INCLUDING Nike SB 20% (949)242-7020. 5581 Alton Ave Irvine CA 92620

Originally Posted by y2kbrotha

My local Gaberiel Brothers has one sz 13 in the Hornets AF3 House of Hoops exclusive. The box top is cut, but are A-grade. Pm me if you want them I think they were 39 or $49.99.
nikeairforce3high01.jpg

what gabriel brothers is this? i live in ohio and i think i'm heading to gabes tomorrow

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

my 11:11 wish 4 2nite is 2 find some fire within the outlets this week
happy.gif
Some hints right Will

Not Exactly.
I just get tired of 20 minute convos with Nike staff about politics and there isn't even anything at the particular store.
I wish I could get a sign from God 2 point me 2 the right outlet at the right time. And that was my wish for 2nite

I thought you were hinting at something too Will, also in your post about Finale XX3

anyone have penny II's anywhere? (other than ebay) still looking for a decent price on 9.5's in the black penny ii's but cant seem to track downnow

Originally Posted by typecast3

anyone have penny II's anywhere? (other than ebay) still looking for a decent price on 9.5's in the black penny ii's but cant seem to track down now

totally agree with this. I am really surprised that they haven't been put on sale yet at Foot Locker Footaction etc.... Also I went to a local Foot Lockerand they had a lot of older gr air max 90's but they weren't on sale any idea why this may be?

whats good Niketalk. Just lookin thru my local Nordstom's rack and found a pair of sz 10 Bakins also for 39.99. If your local Ross doesnt have any more,check at Nordstoms Rack!

All these sightings of bakins at places. Did the bakins ever hit outlets? Id love to grab a pair at 40. Had the originals when i was lil.

Houston 290 outlet update:

Nothing was good.

Only thing worth buying were compression shorts/pants which were 50% off.

^^ yea the bakin did hit outlets a while back for about 50 bucks i believe, i remembering seeing them but passed since i wanted them cheaper, now i cant findthem at ross or marshalls...looked at like 2-3 different stores.

went to my local ross and didn't find any bakins but they did have white/black flight 96 in plenty sizes for $44.99

Jordan XX2 Omega at Seattle Premium (360) 654-3120

A-Grades
Price is: $89.99 but they are 30% off right now.
So...they are $63.

Almost FSR (I think)....but call and check

Jeffersonville update they had 08 hur b-ball shoe on sale 51.99 white red and black and blue chip b-ball shoe black suedeand royol blue 39.99 thats about it

I remember passing on some sample bakin's at the outlet, I forgot what color they were but I think they never released
eyes.gif

Any Lebron V fans? Sizes are very limited

200821837207577.jpg

317253-171 $79.99

Lake Elsinore Outlet (951)-980-2448 (Sz are limited.. I have sz 10.5 on hold under Joe B if anyone wants it)

A244_I1.jpg

317253-112 $79.99

Terrell Outlet (972)-563-1882 (Only sz 8, 8.5 & 9 left.. I have a 9.5 on hold under Joe B if anyone wants it)

[h2]My best find of the night "Mr. basketball"

040805.jpg

[/h2]
317253-101 $79.99

Apparently they had these in stock for some time however I was able to pick up last pair.. ALL SOLD OUT sorry

Went to South Chicago today, not much.

The Hyperdunks are $90. They had a couple of dunks, I got these off the hash wall for 44 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/Nik...-318764-211/dp/B001E01TLE

Couple other low key things, White red Air Max sensation for 44 with tax, nothing to jump about.

They did have a large empty space but it was near the Running area.

Almost everything else was overpriced. Zoom Flight 96 was still $70, sizes are becoming more limited though. They had the USA Zoom Flight 95 in an 11 on thehash, I would have grabbed em but the sole was dirty and I hoop in 12's

They had too much Jordan Gear, im going to go use my 20% off on Monday and catch a couple steals.

Back
Top Bottom