*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

^
Point me in the right direction.
unless you're a 7 3/8 you're out of luck, I tried to warn people both in the hat thread + foam thread... thats the best I can do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea ... Thanks THUNDER ...

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by shaadi23

no shoes...but thanks to Uncle Sam that will soon change
wink.gif
damn uncle sam is balling...what exactly does he do...??..do i have to call ducktales.
roll.gif
THAT DUCKTALES COMMENT IS POINTLESS... IT'S CALL INCOME TAX MONEY... I KNOW PEOPLE THAT GET $7,OOO OR MORE...

smokin.gif
dope Mighty Muggs.

Stumbled on a Wolverine and I thought it was dope. I will probably just scoop up the Iron Man, Iron Man (Movie Version), Spider Man, Captain America,Incredible Hulk and Punisher. There are too many coming out and with each being $10+, no way I can catch up.

laugh.gif
@ dudes going
eek.gif
for an Income Tax Return. When you grow up and get a real job, Uncle Sam returnssome of the money he takes away. If you have kids, less than 3, Uncle Sam gives you more money.

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

wink.gif
damn uncle sam is balling...what exactly does he do...??..do i have to call ducktales.
roll.gif
THAT DUCKTALES COMMENT IS POINTLESS... IT'S CALL INCOME TAX MONEY... I KNOW PEOPLE THAT GET $7,OOO OR MORE...

Yea and 7,000 aint even that much ......

703- dope pickups.. i so need a pair of hosoi's
fiend- damn! nice gijoes and star wars
sick.gif

shaadi23-
eek.gif
serious dough..

Originally Posted by ProperLive

wink.gif
^^^no brother the question is what do you do to get that kind of money? please elaborate....
that's my tax return right there, I work for an insurance company and I also just had my first baby boy last year too...so this little bit ofchange is nothing compared to what I will spend on my child each ear but it's some play money too.

Self Doubt x No Doubt Air Force 1's 5 pairs were specially lasered. These will probably end up for sale sz 12.
2rntvky.jpg

166nqd5.jpg

j9yiqg.jpg

35aj9xg.jpg

Originally Posted by a12ware89

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by a12ware89

briannnnn-you go to Penn State?

Nah, but some spot I went to had their fitted...had to cop
laugh.gif
lol, just checking, I can't be the only PSU guy on this forum, where yall at?
I graduated from PSU, going up this weekend with 2 friends for my step brothers 21st b-day

i cant waittttttttttt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I miss schoool like crazy

Picked these up at a great price, thanks to fellow Texas NTer K20Lee. Didn't get them when they came out because I was a poor graduate student at thetime...
111qy51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom