*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Got these
pimp.gif

Also, where can i cop those Purp Blazers?

Driftracer- those aren't sb's, real dope blazers though. They released last year, I'm mad I slept on those. Really don't know what else tosay... Somebody else got any more info?? (Black woven with Gold swoosh and red tab on back with a star)... Something to do with China???

ccs is an online store tat i believe just got bought out dont know how true tat is...but neways u can find them at ur local skateshops too

these both came in today

im a real sucker for green shoes or shoes wit green accents...i had never seen these before so when i came across them on the bay i couldnt resist
352205292.jpg

and these pretty much speak for themselves...i always wanted a pair just never wanted to shell out the ridiculous prices they usually fetch but for the price igot them i couldnt have passed in a million years... $61
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

352205320.jpg

props on those mita's i regret selling my pair till this day you got them for a great price are they new?

^^^they're lightly used...condition is very good...but like i said i couldnt see myself payin the ridiculous prices they usually go for...so im very happywit this used pair especially for the steal of a price

jhobson5 - fresh gshock
freshkicks95 - so icy!
chi town aloha - not a big fan of dcs but those kaws are nice
joe billionaire - dope wheats
lomaboy - im so jealous of those viotechs! sick!

Back
Top Bottom