JAMES BOND movie thread: RIP Sir Sean Connery - NO TIME TO DIE 10/08/21

The thing is, we've seen in Skyfall that his real and legal name is James Bond. For her to take his name would be weird. she can just use her real name as well.

I'm always skeptical of these Bond films being good. I don't care about him retiring and then making the next 007 a female. Hire her in the next movie. Guess they'll just keep connecting all of these movies. We all remember the great line, "James, I am the author of all your pain". :lol:

He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club-Report.jpg

The Black woman is God, creator of the universe.

Dude's comfortable with a white man saving the world, but Black women in real life have been holding it down since the world was created.

I'll say it again, the BLACK WOMAN IS GOD.

Y'all sounding like a bunch of white men right now.
Fat ones, those who are incredibly sexually inadequate. They've lived through a white man doing what they could not do, but are upset because this representation has nothing to do with them. They are no longer comfortable, screw'em! Black women rule! Watch what happens at the box office for this! KABOOM!

Dude's comfortable with a white man saving the world, but Black women in real life have been holding it down since the world was created.

This post won’t get enough love but you’re right.

Y'all gotta think for a minute. James Bond retired at the end of the last move and the articles say she is taking over the 007 codename but we know this is a daniel craig movie so obviously he comes back and takes his codename back. She's not gonna be named James Bond

Bruh I agree with you about the black woman but nah man to this. Either Idris or nothing or move to another Bond to take over Craigs.

L

James Bond is a man that’s why lol. Like I said in another group at this pace they gonna make Shaft a 90 pound white woman who lives in Harlem. **** is just stupid :lol:
White woman? Why?

Shaft comes from blaxploitation origins. Its totally conceivable and believable he could have a (black) daughter carrying a movie or **** a sister.

Ain't nothing about James Bond says he gotta be white or even a he.

Let it rock.

White woman? Why?

Shaft comes from blaxploitation origins. Its totally conceivable and believable he could have a (black) daughter carrying a movie or **** a sister.

Ain't nothing about James Bond says he gotta be white or even a he.

Let it rock.
DBECB405-30E9-488F-A245-B747B5F7B2D8.gif

I agree with some of you. James bond is a male character, I'm open to any interpretation as long is played by a male (Idris, Tom, or even dude from peaky blinders) . If anything Naomi Harris could of been a good choice if they decided to go with a 006 spinoff. #notmy007

I mean, I get expanding the universe.. and I’d hoped for Idris, just to get a black bond

And I don’t mind a female 007.. but I hope they don’t force the “James Bond” part along with the 007 title

I agree with some of you. James bond is a male character, I'm open to any interpretation as long is played by a male (Idris, Tom, or even dude from peaky blinders) . If anything Naomi Harris could of been a good choice if they decided to go with a 006 spinoff. #notmy007

yoo i never thought of that. naomi harris would be cool!

idk much about lynch tho so i won't judge. I can see this choice (black and woman) holding back the franchise because of what idris feared would happen. if anything, lynch is brave for agreeing to this, because changing the status quo pisses off the masses (litte mermaid, heimdall), for better or for worse. especially since Bond is one of the most widely recognized and followed film franchises in the world, historically speaking. choosing her and her agreeing is a massive decision. we don't know how things will move forward beyond bond 25 so stay tuned, but i can only wish the best for her. its a lot of weight to carry on the shoulders i think. hoping the writers do right by her in future films.

o **** :wow:

Back
Top Bottom