Jamal Crawford to the Warriors for Harrington

I may be completely oblivious, but what makes Mo Williams better than Nate Robinson?

The 2 more ppg he's averaging in 6 more mpg?

I'm really asking, because I haven't seen Mo Williams play too much this year.

Originally Posted by kash55

I don't understand this trade for the Knicks...
Harrington is a bum, but Crawford is less of a bum, and he can score under D'antoni.

again, this trade was meant to clear up cap space by the summer of 2010.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I may be completely oblivious, but what makes Mo Williams better than Nate Robinson?

The 2 more ppg he's averaging in 6 more mpg?

I'm really asking, because I haven't seen Mo Williams play too much this year.

I'm guessing it's because Mo Williams can consistently hit a 3, but even still then Mo Williams isn't better than Nate.

lets be honest, Mo is better than nate. for now. mo's career so far has been better. killed us a few times.

let nate do the speaking for himself , i do think he will become the better player out of the two.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
@ some clueless Knicks fans who don't like these trades.
Hope you're not referring to me. I wasn't even looking at this whole trade from the perspective of tomorrow, but rather than how it wouldaffect this team today. I know exactly what the Knicks HAVE to do.

Ignore this OuttacontrolHomer guy (yes, he's been added to "the list.") For someone who has very little interest in the Knicks, he sure does havea lot to write about. Lame
laugh.gif

so marbury is about to get some burn now?

smh.gif
@ the knicks trading my fantasy players (zbos nx)

It can also be a three way trade involving the Clippers too.

If New York gets Al Harrington, Cutino Mobley, and Tim Thomas. All their contracts expiring in 2010, which will be perfect and just in time for the Lebron,Wade, and Bosh sweepstakes.

laugh.gif
, if some of yall think Wade is leaving.

Id put more money on Bosh coming here than Wade leaving.

What in the living god damn hell are the Warriors thinking? I want to kick Chris Mullin in the testicles.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

laugh.gif
, if some of yall think Wade is leaving.

Id put more money on Bosh coming here than Wade leaving.
Wade isn' going anywhere...but I do think Bosh might leave. IDK if he'll go to N, but he just might leav

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Thanks, Warriors.

Enjoy the selfish, dribble first, shoot second and shoot third, no defense having DUMB basketball player.

only thing good about him is he's a nice guy and he means well. He just doesn't 'get it' on the court.

Zach, you're next.
please allen why the hate? You know Jamal has improved ALOT from that guy

he is WAY more of a team player now, i wouldnt call him selfish at all, and his D has improved also.
He aint really dumb also, and he is a straight up prolific scorer.

I think it will make GSW better and the Knicks got cap relief. warriors will like him. I like the deal for both teams.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nate robinson is better then Mo williams?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
....Nate is a spark...Mo is a solidified starting PG.

End of Story.

And gr8

you know i just don't like how Jamal plays...IMO, it's not conducive to winning. If he's cold, he provides NOTHING.

how does someone 6'5 not able to average 2 rebounds?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nate robinson is better then Mo williams?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
....Nate is a spark...Mo is a solidified starting PG.

End of Story.

And gr8

you know i just don't like how Jamal plays...IMO, it's not conducive to winning. If he's cold, he provides NOTHING.

how does someone 6'5 not able to average 2 rebounds?
But this time around hell be playing with scorers... as long as he can handle and get out in the open floor, he'll be fine. And he playsoutside the paint, its not necessarily his job to get boards.

ohwell.gif
not sure what to make of this, i'm glad we got rid of Harrington, but for Crawford? I'll wait to see how he does on the court...he can def. be ourstarting PG for now...we'll see I guess.

Harrington was terribly inconsistent with us, but I think he might produce better in D'Antoni's system...

laugh.gif
at some of yall knick fan saying the warriors got garbage....harrington not much better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...i wanna see all the
mad.gif
mad.gif
faces when yall see him play ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
at some of yall knick fan saying the warriors got garbage ....harrington not much better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...i wanna see all the
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
you know we really don't care too much about what we got back, right?

you know the reason behind this trade, right?

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
at some of yall knick fan saying the warriors got garbage ....harrington not much better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...i wanna see all the
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
who the hell cares how he plays, it's all about 2010

this was an extremely stupid trade. harrington is doo doo. but. this is an obvious move to clear cap space. so im wit it. Lebron in NY will make me a fan.Knicks need a big man next... please!!!

Back
Top Bottom