Jamal Crawford to the Warriors for Harrington

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
at some of yall knick fan saying the warriors got garbage ....harrington not much better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...i wanna see all the
mad.gif
mad.gif
faces when yall see him play ...
laugh.gif
you know we really don't care too much about what we got back, right?

you know the reason behind this trade, right?

yah i know , but season still young and yall throwing in the towel like it seem.... waiting for lebron
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at some of yall knick fan saying the warriors got garbage ....harrington not much better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...i wanna see all the
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
id rather see all the
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
when Lebron doest go to the Knicks...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...i wanna see all the
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

yah i know , but season still young and yall throwing in the towel like it seem.... waiting for lebron
roll.gif
jw...

is english ur first language?

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...i wanna see all the
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
jw...

is english ur first language?

nope, just typing real quick --

I don't know what to do, I have him on my fantasy team, but theirs to many guards out there

OVERZEALOUS/RIDICULOUS fans rule the world... LMFAO
Nate is NOT better than Mo
This is an ugly trade for both teams
Knicks have WAY TOO MANY big boys now (if that Clips deal happens, it looks better for NY)
But also, how many Knicks deals were supposed to happen in the past year? MILLIONS, and they still have Steph
GS has WAY TOO MANY scorers/slashers (once Monta comes back), and NO BODIES down low
laugh.gif
Biedrens
laugh.gif

I think player for player it makes sense, they have given about the same level of productivity/consistency (or lack thereof)
Team-wise, not so much
Talk about LeBron to the Knicks (or whatever other team he COULD be going to in 2 years) IN 2 YEARS!

ALL DAY EVERYDAY IT'S:
I HEARD FROM LEBRON'S FORMER BABYSITTER THAT SHE TALKED TO LEBRON 2 SUMMERS AGO AND HE SAID HE WANTS TO GO TO NY IN 2010!!! SO-LONG CLEVELAND!!!
devil.gif
indifferent.gif
devil.gif

When all is said and done, Crawford will go down as one of the more underrated shoot-first, pass-last point guards. And that's not a compliment.

The only way one could question this trade is on the Warriors side because the Knicks are only looking at 2010

I just the Knicks get one, at least one of the big names in 2010. Hopefully they don't waste money and redo the current trend of bad player/bad contracts.New management should stop that though

Take me to another place...

Take me to another land...

Make me forget all that hurts me

Let me understand your plan

Warriors don't need another guard. NY got a garbage player who shows no heart. Al was complete garbage during the playoffs two seasons ago.

This was an obvious move for cap space (for the Knicks).

Why is everyone trying to over-analyze things?

Crawford is scheduled to earn $9.36 million in 2009-10 and $10.8 million more in 2010-11 unless he exercises an early termination clause in his contract nextsummer. Harrington's last year is next season.

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

Goldenstate should've just swooped on Zach Randolph.

Randolph + Biedrins would've been RIDICULOUS.
pimp.gif
What? You don't like Biedrins+Turiaf? LOL because i don't.

wrote:

pimp.gif

So we could have a beast down low to throw the ball to? That left-hand southpaw, you think he shootin right but he really shoot left..?

That's Biedrins already. Having two of those would be like having Chris Quinn on your team.

Originally Posted by acidicality

wrote:

pimp.gif
So we could have a beast down low to throw the ball to? That left-hand southpaw, you think he shootin right but he really shoot left..?

That's Biedrins already. Having two of those would be like having Chris Quinn on your team.

my %*$$+ starbury first showin us he was losing his sanity
roll.gif

wrote:
This was an obvious move for cap space (for the Knicks).

Why is everyone trying to over-analyze things?

Crawford is scheduled to earn $9.36 million in 2009-10 and $10.8 million more in 2010-11 unless he exercises an early termination clause in his contract next summer. Harrington's last year is next season.
Exactly. Any further analysis on the Knicks side is a moot point.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Great move for NYK. Props to them, for the Warriors, not so much
frown.gif

Wow. How is this a bad deal on our end? Please explain. Harrington was not the player we thought he was going to be when we traded for him. Heunderachieved and did little to nothing when we did make it to the playoffs. Who do you think we could have got for him? Harrington never had very much valuegoing into this deal except his contract. I can live with Crawford's contract if he comes in with the same effort he gave to the Knicks. Maybe you knowsomething I don't. I'm not attacking your opinion, I'm just curious
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom