Jadakiss Vs Styles P

TIME IS MONEY

/ Thread

I'll admit, I wasn't a huge fan UNTIL i heard this CD and I HAD to go back and listen to all his other stuff...dude is just too good on the mic. So much more depth.

Its a toss up depending on my mood.

Styles has more substance by far but he can't flip words like Kiss.

They're my favorite 2 MCs after AZ, Jay-Z, Nas and Big.

nawww time is money was iiiiiighttt and super gangster was garbage to me while on the other hand all of kiss albums have been atleast decent but thats just my opinion

styles
pimp.gif

DipsetGeneral wrote:
Jadakiss is far better.

His albums are consistently excellent....
penguinanimated.gif

When P goes in, he goes innnnn. Other people have already explained why P>>>Kiss
The only thing I can really give kiss over P, is he has more energy/charisma in his ryhmes.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Why cant we just appreciate them as the LOX?

cause sheek lol i mean sheek at one point was pretty nice but now dude be on some other ++#! doesnt fit in right with kiss an styles talent wise imo  

"...I'm on a higher echelon...
My N's do push-ups wit the cards... til the entire deck is gone!!!!!...
You already know we extra strong...
And the A-K is on the same dresser that the tech was on!!!!!...
The "Godfather"... .38's in the restaurant...
Headshots... so you can go and keep your vests on!!..."

Stop sleepin' on Kiss!!

The majority of the ppl picking styles are pickin him cause of the substance in his raps but either way they both top 10 easy well they both in my top 5 lol but I kno nobody else here would agree with me

As a complete artist I gotta go with Styles P. His albums are much more cohesive. "Gangsta and a Gentleman" is damn near classic in my eyes.

i can understand how somebody could take either Styles or Kiss.... but cats is saying "by far" or "easily" .... come on. Aint that much disparity in the world. Kiss is better with the wordplay where Styles is better with the overall content. they like a yin and a yang thats why they blend so well

i've always liked pinero the ghost better and felt he was better than jada. dont get it twisted though. jada is poppin too

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

i can understand how somebody could take either Styles or Kiss.... but cats is saying "by far" or "easily" .... come on. Aint that much disparity in the world. Kiss is better with the wordplay where Styles is better with the overall content. they like a yin and a yang thats why they blend so well

THIS!

Overall skill set wise styles is the niciest ,point blank

Kiss is a good freestyler styles is a overall better rapper (its a difference) ...alotta these ill freestylers in the game are 1 dimensional at the end of the day

Sheek was always slept on as well i thought he was alot nicer than the credit he got....to compare the lox situation to g unit i felt tony yayo was also nicer than what alotta people gave him credit for

Back
Top Bottom