Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

He was onto something with the Magnises VIP cards too. He was very aware that there were people that were willing to pay for exclusivity.

He wasn't all the way dumb.
Almost doesn't count. Word to Brandy.

A lot of people have good ideas, but the implementation and follow-through is 90% of the battle.

When you put this in the context of his refusal to listen to others who were trying to lead him in a sensible direction and the fact that he kept making the same "mistakes" (hard to call them that when you keep repeating them after seeing the outcome), it's clear that there's some type of pathology behind his actions that can't be excused by a lack of intelligence with good intentions laced in.

Dude was well-aware of the gravity of his choices, but his narcissism has him believing that he had the ability to explain it all away.

pretty much both documentaries had multiple people the entire time telling him this is not going to be possible and he kept going forward as if no concerns existed

I tripped out on the part where he said he lost ALL the keys to the Villas that were suppose to be for the guests. How the hell does something like that happen?

I tripped out on the part where he said he lost ALL the keys to the Villas that were suppose to be for the guests. How the hell does something like that happen?

no way that was real. They said it was impossible to even get a villa to begin with because the entire island was booked for that yearly event that was happening

2CF744CF-24A9-4845-8FA6-F7F6DF354F2B.jpeg

I keep thinking over and over how they were saying one of the main problems was too many people for the small island, so somebody could easily put together a similar festival with a fraction of the crowd and make a seasonal sensational experience

I keep thinking over and over how they were saying one of the main problems was too many people for the small island, so somebody could easily put together a similar festival with a fraction of the crowd and make a seasonal sensational experience
A legitimate festival with this concept could absolutely be done, and someone should absolutely do it.

These idiots just weren't the right ones to pull it off :lol:

This what happens when you worship ******* celebrities and Instagram models. Not saying anybody deserved to be scammed, but people with any common sense and does their due diligence before spending money would've seen all the red flags go off soon as the event organizers weren't providing flight details.

Why anyone would be motivated to go to an event to see instagram models baffles me. The **** people do for the possibility of *****.

A legitimate festival with this concept could absolutely be done, and someone should absolutely do it.

These idiots just weren't the right ones to pull it off :lol:

Instead of booking so many artists they could book a DJ and 1 headline artists for about <100 people

It was idiotic things too like over-offering what the artists typically take in which wasn't even necessary. It could be done, and all packages wouldn't have to be "luxury". People are happy to slum it up in a tent at music festivals.

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Back
Top Bottom