J Lo sex tape soon??

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I don't care, I hate this woman and anything her money-hungry @#$%$ touches

Why are you mad, bro.
lol I'm not mad I just don't dig any of the things she does, and she wants so much attention and respect for her much average or sometimes below average work, (selena wus OK I guess but still)

Yeah, you're mad.

Why are you mad, bro.
lol I'm not mad I just don't dig any of the things she does, and she wants so much attention and respect for her much average or sometimes below average work, (selena wus OK I guess but still)

Yeah, you're mad.

Why are you mad, bro.
Lulz. Be real though.....what else are celebrities after, besides money? Fame/recognition/attention. I don't understand why you're hating on her, if each celebrity is like that.

BTW no, I'm not defending her. I'm just trying to see why you hate her.

Why are you mad, bro.
Lulz. Be real though.....what else are celebrities after, besides money? Fame/recognition/attention. I don't understand why you're hating on her, if each celebrity is like that.

BTW no, I'm not defending her. I'm just trying to see why you hate her.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Sex tapes are always disappointing.

karissa shannon's tape wasnt that bad
laugh.gif

so.....its a sex tape or.....just a video showing her clowning around with a crotch shot.......?

so.....its a sex tape or.....just a video showing her clowning around with a crotch shot.......?

Back
Top Bottom