[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

2014 FHD got the grammy nomination for Rap Album of the Year. :smokin

Trailer looks dope. Seeing his show live over the summer, im positive it will come out dope on film.

Revenge of the Dreamers 2 aint gonna get that much anticipation from me. If it is really dropping, we prolly will get one full Cole song at the most, which is prolly a throwaway.

Yea I figured the collab wasn't what he was talking about because of what he said before the bleep about people asking about it

Is it me or it seems like Cole is getting overlooked by Drake and Kendrick? I thought for sure he'll get more grammy nominations today. Like he gets overlooked hits/sales wise to Drake (even though he went plat with no features, nobody really giving him the credit he deserve for that) Once Drake went plat it was EVERYWHERE! Of course Cole doesn't have the radio friendly hits like Drake. Now on the Kendrick side, he lose when it comes to acclaim from critics, accolades and "best lyricist" He's having a UNBELIEVABLE run yet I feel he's not getting his just due.

^ another one that's getting overlooked is Big Sean. Dude didn't even get any nominations at all

Oh crap. Sorry I overlooked that.

Also Revenge of the Dreamers ll is dropping Dec 11 according to iTunes. So maybe we will get the collab February and maybe Bas will drop his January

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom