[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

I got a dreamville hoody also online for $60. Im happy i got one while they were for sale online. I need to get a shirt tho once they back on sale online.

Pretty close to TTS imo. I'm also in that M-L range, and the M fits me well. Only problem for me is that the shirt is a little long length wise, but it's not that big of a deal, especially for someone taller. I'm 5'8- 5'9.
Does anyone have a pic of all the Cole merchandise for sale? Saw Big Sean's and it looked weak
Don't have a pic, but it's pretty much the same exact stuff on the Dreamville online shop if you've ever visited it, it's stuff like the Dreamville shirts & hoodies, then the long sleeves with just the "D" logo on the right chest and those shirts with the tapered hem. Only thing that was "new" was the FHD tour shirts.

Last edited:
How long was the entire show? Got an overnight shift and I'm trying to go to tonight's show but not sure if I can squeeze it in before work

How long was the entire show? Got an overnight shift and I'm trying to go to tonight's show but not sure if I can squeeze it in before work
Show started at 6:30 and ended at 11:30, but the line to get into the show, parking,etc.  took like 1-2 hours and the lines to leave the place took like 2 hours for me. So it took a while for everything, but if you can go, I would highly highly recommend it. Literally one of the most fun shows I've been to and it was a really fun day in general.

Show started at 6:30 and ended at 11:30, but the line to get into the show, parking,etc.  took like 1-2 hours and the lines to leave the place took like 2 hours for me. So it took a while for everything, but if you can go, I would highly highly recommend it. Literally one of the most fun shows I've been to and it was a really fun day in general.

thanks. just bought two tickets. some retail seats popped up at livenation for me and bought em. apparently this venue has vip parking and says "first in, first out" so gonna grab one of those to help speed up that time to get out of there. already told my job I'd be coming in late cause of this :lol:

only thing I'm not looking forward to is Big Sean might pull out e-40 for his verse :x

only thing I'm not looking forward to is Big Sean might pull out e-40 for his verse
sick.gif
Why are you not looking forward to that?

Cant wait for tonight.  Gonna be so live!!!

Pretty close to TTS imo. I'm also in that M-L range, and the M fits me well. Only problem for me is that the shirt is a little long length wise, but it's not that big of a deal, especially for someone taller. I'm 5'8- 5'9.
I'm about 6'3" or 4" but being skinny is what makes me between a L and M. could you measure the lenght of your shirt if its not oo much to ask? The shirt with Cole standing on the house with the tour stops on the back

Was at the show last night in the Bay Area, got there late cause of traffic, so I saw Big Sean and Jcole only. Sat in the very front row so it was a dope experience, even better that I was right next to a couple of the raiders and niners and they were hella chill :pimp: when big Sean brought out e40 the place erupted! Jcole did his damn thing man! Such a good show. I'll post pics later

Was at the show last night in the Bay Area, got there late cause of traffic, so I saw Big Sean and Jcole only. Sat in the very front row so it was a dope experience, even better that I was right next to a couple of the raiders and niners and they were hella chill
pimp.gif
when big Sean brought out e40 the place erupted! Jcole did his damn thing man! Such a good show. I'll post pics later
You missed nothing.

Great show.  I was 17 rows behind you.  Was a really really good show.  J Cole is a great live performer.

Can't wait for the show next Thursday in Pittsburgh. Even my wife is excited to see him and she's not into concerts like that but she likes his music since it aint gibberish :lol:

Can't wait for the show next Thursday in Pittsburgh. Even my wife is excited to see him and she's not into concerts like that but she likes his music since it aint gibberish :lol:

2 Thursday's, it's on the 30th in Pitt. I am driving up from Clevleand, scooping up my boy in Pitt, and going to the show.

Only down thing is, I hate the location of venue, it's like middle of no where and 30 min away from Downtown Pitt.

2 Thursday's, it's on the 30th in Pitt. I am driving up from Clevleand, scooping up my boy in Pitt, and going to the show.

Only down thing is, I hate the location of venue, it's like middle of no where and 30 min away from Downtown Pitt.

Yup, that's the only thing I didn't like about it either. Fist Niagara is great venue but out of the way. It's a Live Nation sponsored venue so there goes that. I'm going to try to get out there after work. Be careful not to leave to late, the tunnels tend to back traffic up because people act like they're scared to drive through em. :smh:

Yup, that's the only thing I didn't like about it either. Fist Niagara is great venue but out of the way. It's a Live Nation sponsored venue so there goes that. I'm going to try to get out there after work. Be careful not to leave to late, the tunnels tend to back traffic up because people act like they're scared to drive through em. :smh:

Yup, plan on leaving Pitt around 4, and just kicking it out there till concert starts.

Yup, plan on leaving Pitt around 4, and just kicking it out there till concert starts.

Same here, traffic is gon be crucial around that time on the Parkway West. Figure I'd make my way out there, grab a bite and chill til the show starts.

I'm about 6'3" or 4" but being skinny is what makes me between a L and M. could you measure the lenght of your shirt if its not oo much to ask? The shirt with Cole standing on the house with the tour stops on the back
It's 28 inches from top of the neck to bottom, you'll probably need a L.

Last edited:
going to the show tonight at Staples. What time has Cole been hitting the stage? Don't really want to sit through all those openers

Back
Top Bottom