[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Cole should have put Be Free on the album
He didn't want to song to be like commercialized. It was a classy move to not put it in the album and to not sell it, in my opinion. Would've taken away from the sentimental value and meaning(s) of the song.

Damn is this Cole"s first award?

I know he may have a couple BET looks but I think this is homie's first major award.

Props to dude. Grammys cant snub a Billboard winning album can they? He has to have the nomination on lock this time around.

I doubt that's his first award but BET really don't count lol , he's gonna get nominated for the Grammys but Iggy might come thru and sweep everything up

Iggy's moment was last year.

Pretty sure Kendrick will be the one cleaning up the rap categories this year.

Unless Kanye and Drake come through and delivered well received albums.

J Cole nominated for Best Male Hip Hop Artist at the 2015 BET Awards. Competition Big Sean, Common, Drake, Kendrick and Wale

Iggy's moment was last year.

Pretty sure Kendrick will be the one cleaning up the rap categories this year.

Unless Kanye and Drake come through and delivered well received albums.
Wouldn't be surprised if his mixtape gets nominated. Worthy? Hell nah, but wouldn't put it past em. You know how award shows be

Just announced the dollar and a dream shows. Doing Friday Night Lights in its entirety. The nyc show is Monday the 22nd. As my 2nd favorite Cole project I will definitely be in there. Ill post the poster when I get home tn but its on his twitter.

Last year doing The Warm Up in a small venue was one of the best shows Ive ever seen. With waiting for 5 hrs in the 90 degree heat and thunderstorms it was 100000% worth it.

Last edited:
Damn, not coming to Seattle for the dollar and a dream shows.
mean.gif

Still going to the FHD tour...can't wait for it.

Cole x Big Sean x YG x Jeremih

where yall think the LA one gonna be at? last year was Belasco theater and the year before i didn't go to lolo, anyone know?

I was at Belasco last year it was good seeing cole perform live. Probably not going this year the line is gonna be long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom