[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Do they only give one wristband per person?

I may start late on Friday if so 
laugh.gif

So I planned to get with my friends to Manhattan at 12 with my friends. Thought it'd be Irving Plaza because he always does small venues with this show and they wouldn't want this commotion in midtown. They announced it at 11 so by the time we were in the cab getting close to the venue he tweeted again they were all gone. We got there and no one had left. About 45 mins of just people mobbed outside the place they close the steel gate to the venue and say leave. Cops were there enforcing this if you didn't have a wristband. Bought 3 for my friends from a bouncer who was hustling on the side for $150. 10000% worth it.

This show was so amazing just like last years dollar and a dream. I like The Warm Up better but the energy was even crazier here. Maybe because of less lines overall and no thunderstorms. Plus I went to the 10pm show last year. Cole killed it. Made it mad intimate and just talked with the fans again. Everyone knew every word.
Did 3 songs off Forest Hill Drive. Plus Looking For Trouble verse and A Star is Born. Just incredible set list. left out like 4 songs from FNL

I paid a lot. Some people bought fakes either knowingly or not and they gave those people wristbands later in the day bc I guess they felt bad. Talked to these people and they paid anywhere from $2 to $20. Didn't talk to anyone who paid near $50 but who knows.

Good luck to everyone whose city is still up to go. Get there early bc 11am with no warning text caught everyone off guard. People who got there probably a half hr after the tweet got tickets and that was not the case last year when people were expecting the announcement tweet at 12pm.

Last edited:
So I planned to get with my friends to Manhattan at 12 with my friends. Thought it'd be Irving Plaza because he always does small venues with this show and they wouldn't want this commotion in midtown. They announced it at 11 so by the time we were in the cab getting close to the venue he tweeted again they were all gone. We got there and no one had left. About 45 mins of just people mobbed outside the place they close the steel gate to the venue and say leave. Cops were there enforcing this if you didn't have a wristband. Bought 3 for my friends from a bouncer who was hustling on the side for $150. 10000% worth it.

This show was so amazing just like last years dollar and a dream. I like The Warm Up better but the energy was even crazier here. Maybe because of less lines overall and no thunderstorms. Plus I went to the 10pm show last year. Cole killed it. Made it mad intimate and just talked with the fans again. Everyone knew every word.
Did 3 songs off Forest Hill Drive. Plus Looking For Trouble verse and A Star is Born. Just incredible set list. left out like 4 songs from FNL
I paid a lot. Some people bought fakes either knowingly or not and they gave those people wristbands later in the day bc I guess they felt bad. Talked to these people and they paid anywhere from $2 to $20. Didn't talk to anyone who paid near $50 but who knows.

Good luck to everyone whose city is still up to go. Get there early bc 11am with no warning text caught everyone off guard. People who got there probably a half hr after the tweet got tickets and that was not the case last year when people were expecting the announcement tweet at 12pm.
Been to all the DAAD shows in NY the last 3 years.  Of all five, this had the best energy and the most knowledgeable fans.  The energy and vibes tonight was beautiful, man.  You could tell at a point Cole was taken aback at just how well the fans knew the words and how heavy they ****** with him.  My guy Cole came a long way, happy for that man.

Helluva night
pimp.gif

Been to all the DAAD shows in NY the last 3 years.  Of all five, this had the best energy and the most knowledgeable fans.  The energy and vibes tonight was beautiful, man.  You could tell at a point Cole was taken aback at just how well the fans knew the words and how heavy they ****** with him.  My guy Cole came a long way, happy for that man.

Helluva night :pimp:

Co-sign you both. Toward the end of the show when the crowd took over the rapping....Cole standing on stage looking around in amazement...that was a memorable moment for sure.

FYI for folks trying to Atlanta and LA, they had specialized merch just for the tour. Two different styles of Tees ($30 each), Two hats (same hat, two diff colors - black and navy - $30), and a mesh reversible tank. They apparently had a lightweight jacket that was supposed to be sold, but something went wrong during production.

Last edited:
Exactly one month before I see him in STL. It's been since before SS came out that I've seen Cole in concert, he came to Mizzou and opened with Grown Simba, place went crazy.

150 for J cole ? :lol: man I was iffy on paying 80 for d'angelo

Couldn't imagine 150 for j cole. Glad you had fun

150 for me and my two friends. so 50 each. Well worth it considering what msg prices start at. This place had 1000 capacity. Next ****** day I'll upload all the videos I got. I got a bunch.

Last edited:
I wish i could go tomorrow i know the line gonna be long as a mother. Im glad i was able to see him last year tho

Just got home from the show in Seattle, first city of Act 3. Show was so lit. YG turned it up, then Big Sean and Cole killeddddd it. Had the entire place goin crazy.

If you have a chance to go, I would definitely recommend it, even if the seats aren't great. The entire show was amazing.
Jeremih brought her out to perform the song.

Grabbed some merch, shirts were $40 each and hoodie was $100 (I got mines online for $60).

Also wanted to grab the Black Dreamville shirt and the dark tie dye FHD 2014 tour shirt, but line was so crazy after the show. Happy with the white ones though, hopefully can grab a black Dreamville tshirt when they re-open the online store.

Last edited:
Repped for posting the prices, I have a view on what to look for on the 24th. They're tripping for that $100 hoodie price tho.

Repped for posting the prices, I have a view on what to look for on the 24th. They're tripping for that $100 hoodie price tho.
Yeah the hoodie price is ridiculous, but I fortunately got mines when they still had the online shop open.

The black tie dye FHD 2014 tour shirt was $50, everything else was pretty much $40 from what I remember.

If anyone would be willing to grab an extra 2014 FHD tie dye tour shirt in size M, I'd be very willing to pay for the shirt, shipping + a little cash for the help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom