Oh yeah she doesnt really talk like that
laugh.gif
but still, boxxy > jacket girl > dan pat > chloe

you're my homie and all.

but i have to kindly disagree.

boxxy=danpat > jacket girl > chloe

as long as chloe is last, it's all good
laugh.gif

thread needs moar danpat and jacket girl.

chloe has potential tho

boxxy grown up > noreen grown up

i have to dig through my danpat folder for pics.. if i can find it o_O

why is being socially awkward so cool nowadays?  what happened to just letting yourself relax and be cool?  Is talking and acting like you're either on drugs, ******ed, or some kinda psycopath what's up?  weird %%% generation man

enough with 'jacket girl'it was ONE picture of only one side of some girls face from like, 6 years agobuncha weirdos

Originally Posted by BlackCease

why is being socially awkward so cool nowadays?  what happened to just letting yourself relax and be cool?  Is talking and acting like you're either on drugs, ******ed, or some kinda psycopath what's up?  weird %%% generation man

Bro your on a site where people collect sneakers this aint exactly normal .People are more free to be themselves and express themselves these days.

why is being socially awkward so cool nowadays?  what happened to just letting yourself relax and be cool?  Is talking and acting like you're either on drugs, ******ed, or some kinda psycopath what's up?  weird #%* generation man

um, because some people are socially awkward? not like i can flip a switch on how i've always been.

and trust me, aint #@!* cool about being socially awkward.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

why is being socially awkward so cool nowadays?  what happened to just letting yourself relax and be cool?  Is talking and acting like you're either on drugs, ******ed, or some kinda psycopath what's up?  weird #%* generation man

um, because some people are socially awkward? not like i can flip a switch on how i've always been.

In what ways have you always been socially awkward?  Seriously i'm interested to know. 

I'm not saying people can't have quirks, everyone does, but when I see alot of this stuff like "boxxy", all those awkward black girl sketches, michael cera and any michael cera esque character, etc. etc., it's hard to not think people are playing it up as a trend more than people's inherent personalities.  It's very in style to be a misfit or "awkward" nowadays and it's just mad weird.  No hate to anybody that's been "awkward" for a while, it's all good, but even in a lot of those cases you can just try to socialize a little more and work the kinks out. I dunno, I'm sounding like a grumpy old man now but everything being "awkward" nowadays...it just makes me wanna choke the %%+% outta somebody man 
laugh.gif
.  I'm just saying everything doesn't have to be weird man, it's alright to just chill and be cool too.  But whatever it is what it is i guess [/rant]

some of us can't help it. and we identify with each other. guess you wouldn't understand and that's cool, I dont blame you. some people do try too hard to be "different" and it makes us real weirdos seem disingenuous at times. trust me, we're not all trying to be how we are. just happens.

Serious question: is this an act?

Like is the "Boxxy" person a made up character/personna of the girl in the vid, or is everything I just saw in OPs video "real life" ?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

In what ways have you always been socially awkward?  Seriously i'm interested to know. 

I'm not saying people can't have quirks, everyone does, but when I see alot of this stuff like "boxxy", all those awkward black girl sketches, michael cera and any michael cera esque character, etc. etc., it's hard to not think people are playing it up as a trend more than people's inherent personalities.  It's very in style to be a misfit or "awkward" nowadays and it's just mad weird.  No hate to anybody that's been "awkward" for a while, it's all good, but even in a lot of those cases you can just try to socialize a little more and work the kinks out. I dunno, I'm sounding like a grumpy old man now but everything being "awkward" nowadays...it just makes me wanna choke the %%+% outta somebody man 
laugh.gif
.  I'm just saying everything doesn't have to be weird man, it's alright to just chill and be cool too.  But whatever it is what it is i guess [/rant]

you're not gonna come for Awkward Black Girl!
laugh.gif

i agree tho...its cool now to not be cool...

Back
Top Bottom