I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why he chose me out of all people to pm :lol:  
the gif is mr rogers flipping the birds
ourxxf.jpg

real talk forward this fools pm to op & he can use that against him... hes clearly braggin he thinks he got off

The reflection of son in the mirror looking like he literally just picked up that 10LB to get a quick Facebook picture off is hilarious and sad at the same time :lol:

Last edited:
This is great much respect to the NT detectives for helping OP out as a man of my word if we agree on something then it should happen if not there is no holding back on what should happen to get it back I think thats how we all think here. That being said I will give 25.00 to who ever gets OP his money back I don't know OP but those that help him should be rewarded andhell the comedy alone is worth it

Last edited:
I always see these make money posts on IG....now I get it. I always figured they were pyramid schemes or something...not online fraud.

What a bunch of losers. If they spent as much time looking for a REAL job, they wouldn't have to scam people.

Wait wait wait... Shoeking214?

Is he in Dallas?

Holla at me famb... Y'all know I'm here!!

Anything needed... Holla at me.

DOG...... READ THE ******* THREAD! :smh:

SMH At Dudes Coming In Here Trying To Drop Knowledge Bombs Like They're Being Insightful, Without Even Reading What's Going On :rolleyes

coleworld coleworld Literally Just Posted That PP Wasn't Giving Him His Money Back :stoneface:

Exactly. Like, in 400 damn responses, nobody noticed that he paid with a gift.

Yup, time to give both of them hell:smh: , that whole fam is fraud

Yup. That PM was gloating. Go in, Yeah.

And, I'm sure his aunt DOESN'T like being bothered and YOU DO wish people would stop. Well, when you and your fam start giving a damn about how you treat others, then maybe NT will give a damn about how you and yours get treated.

Wait wait wait... Shoeking214?

Is he in Dallas?

Holla at me famb... Y'all know I'm here!!

Anything needed... Holla at me.
Yeah we found an old address of his but don't know his current one. It would appear that he's still in Dallas though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom