I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the slander in this thread. God damn. 
roll.gif

Just contact PP and ask them to refund you because seller didn't ship the item,refuses to give a refund and ignores all contact. They'll
Investigate and refund you. If you paid through PP gift, you're not covered by PP protection, so in that case just call your CC or bank and ask them to charge back. If you paid with existing PP balance, then you might be out of luck, but I would contact PP for help anyways.

Last edited:
****!! I just got an email from PayPal saying "We
regret to inform you that we were unable to resolve this case in your favor"

No idea what I should do now
Hook the homie Yeah aka Bane up with some cash and im sure you'll get your dough back lol

Yep any time a seller asks me to gift money. I tell them I will pay through normal invoice and will add the 3% on top. 

Just contact PP and ask them to refund you because seller didn't ship the item,refuses to give a refund and ignores all contact. They'll
Investigate and refund you. If you paid through PP gift, you're not covered by PP protection, so in that case just call your CC or bank and ask them to charge back. If you paid with existing PP balance, then you might be out of luck, but I would contact PP for help anyways.

DOG...... READ THE ******* THREAD! :smh:

SMH At Dudes Coming In Here Trying To Drop Knowledge Bombs Like They're Being Insightful, Without Even Reading What's Going On :rolleyes

coleworld coleworld Literally Just Posted That PP Wasn't Giving Him His Money Back :stoneface:

Last edited:

DOG...... READ THE ******* THREAD!
mean.gif

SMH At Dudes Coming In Here Trying To Drop Knowledge Bombs Like They're Being Insightful, Without Even Reading What's Goimg On
eyes.gif

@coleworld Literally Just Posted That PP Wasn't Giving Him His Money Back
indifferent.gif
bro..dontbelikethat

:smh:

DOG...... READ THE ******* THREAD! :smh:

SMH At Dudes Coming In Here Trying To Drop Knowledge Bombs Like They're Being Insightful, Without Even Reading What's Goimg On :rolleyes

coleworld coleworld Literally Just Posted That PP Wasn't Giving Him His Money Back :stoneface:

info on ur avy :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom