I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you have all of his information, call the police local to HIS area to file a report. PayPal is not going to help you since the money was gifted but the authorities might. I had a similar situation in which I sent somebody $1000 via Moneygram and he was trying to scam me. Moneygram couldn't help so I called the police until somebody did. Ended up getting repaid in full because the police threatened the kid with arrest if he didn't give the money back.

I was an idiot for sending the money in the first place. I was really lucky to get my money back and have since learned my lesson.

:\

Some of you dudes are way too thirsty for some kicks.

Ok girl got that spud Webb hairline going on. LOL. Whole family aired out for 400 bucks smh

i saw the chicks ig last night but it was private...yall still goin in

Last edited:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

doesnt she look like that pokemon? jynx?
There's not even a slight similarity besides the color of their skin and her skin isn't even that dark.

Last edited:
Dudes wanna pay $400 plus for some shoes but cant spring for the extra $12 in fee's that come with it... 
mean.gif

I've NEVER bought anything with gift payment.  Makes 0 sense to me.

This thread is hilarious but the next time someone comes in saying "I just got scammed!!! I sent the money as a gift/ money order/ cash in an envelope/ western union", NOBODY pay them any mind. That's their fault

Last edited:
Last edited:
Damn, his mom blocked me for whatever reason.

There goes my point .00000001 % chance of marinating in those yambz this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom