I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh :lol:

Son is probably going through this thread wanting blood right now.

If Andrew Edwards is reading this, he (and his mother) should know that I have other things that I haven't shared yet. (Cause I know y'all are savages :lol: )

Those things will come to light if the money isn't returned by Sunday at 11:59PM.

:smile:

If Andrew Edwards is reading this, he (and his mother) should know that I have other things that I haven't shared yet. (Cause I know y'all are savages
laugh.gif
)

Those things will come to light if the money isn't returned by Sunday at 11:59PM.

smile.gif

287061_v0_460x.gif

Let me go set my alarm

Sheesh
laugh.gif

Son is probably going through this thread wanting blood right now.
If Andrew Edwards is reading this, he (and his mother) should know that I have other things that I haven't shared yet. (Cause I know y'all are savages
laugh.gif
)

smile.gif
900x900px-LL-e9a64297_348hvs4.gif

Will def make sure to tune in if he doesn't. He should also publicly apologize to OP.

OP needs to come here and give us updates or something.

Dude just dipped on the thread.

Sorry I've been at work and couldn't get on the site.

But I talked to PayPal and they have started an investigation and I will most likely get my money back in 10 days.

Now reading through this thread. Damn y'all went HAM for real lol

Sorry I've been at work and couldn't get on the site.

But I talked to PayPal and they have started an investigation and I will most likely get my money back in 10 days.

Now reading through this thread. Damn y'all went HAM for real lol
Paypal reps say that just to get you off the phone. Something like that happened to this guy. but in his case it was a chargeback on an engine.

Last edited:
Roooiiiiggghhhht? :rofl:

I'm saying

Dude out here stealing hundreds of dollars while smashing Kushed Goddess. :lol:

If Andrew Edwards is reading this, he (and his mother) should know that I have other things that I haven't shared yet. (Cause I know y'all are savages :lol: )

:smile:

Nah eff that, he don't deserve a grace period...

1357468203_HeGonGetThisWork.gif

View media item 950166

lol just read all the posts
laugh.gif

I blocked that dude about a couple months ago, too bad we couldn't have warned you beforehand OP.

and LOL at his twitter :

"I'm jus a man tryna make it in this world full of fraudulent men, women, and lots of negativity"

Last edited:

lol just read all the posts
laugh.gif

I blocked that dude about a couple months ago, too bad we couldn't have warned you beforehand OP.

and LOL at his twitter :

"I'm jus a man tryna make it in this world full of fraudulent men, women, and lots of negativity"
Da irony b. It was killing me too.

****!! I just got an email from PayPal saying "We
regret to inform you that we were unable to resolve this case in your favor"

No idea what I should do now

****!! I just got an email from PayPal saying "We
regret to inform you that we were unable to resolve this case in your favor"

No idea what I should do now
laugh.gif
)

smile.gif

Accelerate stage two!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom