I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone was in the Yeezy foamposite thread earlier today they saw my rant of how I was scammed by NT member MRIBONIT. I was told by a few members to make a thread here and hopefully I could get some help.

2 weeks ago I sent this member money through PayPal and in return he was to send me the yeezy foamposites. Well now almost 2 weeks later I still do not have the shoes or even a tracking number. In fact he has completely ignored all my messages I send him daily. I know he sees them and is online because I was told by other members that he in that past few days has tried to sell them shoes (which I'm sure was a scam as well).

Like an idiot and without thinking I sent the money as a "gift" through PayPal so it will be tough for me to file a claim. I'm starting to realize that I'm going to be short with this money but after talking to a few members I thought maybe making this thread would help.

His email address is [email protected]
honestly not much that you can do at this point.

Never EVER gift paypal payment for transaction under ANY circumstances. Always pay thru detailed paypal invoice only.

Take this as a lesson learned. Sometimes you gotta learn things the hard way...

sorry OP.

***EDIT*** - Nvm, Just read back a few pages, you guys are blowing up this scammers spot hard hahaha. Messaging dudes mom lol

Last edited:
honestly not much that you can do at this point.

Never EVER gift paypal payment for transaction under ANY circumstances. Always pay thru detailed paypal invoice only.

Take this as a lesson learned. Sometimes you gotta learn things the hard way...

sorry OP.

Dog Have You Read ANY Of The Content In This Thread? :nerd:

OP Is Winning At This Point If You Ask Me :lol:

Dog Have You Read ANY Of The Content In This Thread?
nerd.gif

OP Is Winning At This Point If You Ask Me
laugh.gif
my bad i actually just read back a few pages, should've done that first hahaha.

people hitting up dudes mom on FB LOL.

Last edited:
It's good this thread is still up. It may just give second thoughts to the next idiot to trying to steal money from a NTer

It's good this thread is still up. It may just give second thoughts to the next idiot to trying to steal money from a NTer

This has happened a couple of times over the years, so most signs point to it not being a huge scammer deterrent :lol:

:rofl:

Bahahaha I love it. Not surprised mr bone it ended up being a loser like this guy. Note to self, never F with yeah yeah hahaha! Dude must work for the CIA or something lol. This thread is gold. Cole world still has never returned one time to give any info and dudes entire family tree was found online from that email address only :lol:

Came into this thread thinking, there was no way it was a regular scammer thread with all of these replies. I was correct, yall in here delivering. Carry on

OP needs to come here and give us updates or something.

Dude just dipped on the thread.

You can get your money back even if sent as a gift if you can prove (which you can through PMs and this site) that the transaction was for tangible goods that havent been received. Call your rep :nerd:

Last edited:
Lmmmmao!!! This is amazing, y'all got his whole family.
Wait didn't he say he lives with his wife and kids? He had a pic of foams for each kid and wife but if he lives with his parents that can't be true.
If he's lying about jordan 6 then he's probably lying about having any foams.

This thread is pure comedy gold. Now whos guna start sending the pizzas and such over to his crib?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom