I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif
 This dude @TimShepard  is quickly becoming one of the biggest herbs on NT. 

Take y'all BS elsewhere. 
I'm glad to see that I have fans who follow me and know my every move.

That's wassup, junior.

His bank gave him the money back, not him directly. Op's PayPal might be negative $400 because of that.

Anyhow this set a precedent. Don't scam people and you won't have your father and girls pics photoshopped all over here and no one will ask your mom what that mouf can do. To many times the scammers go unpunished. I'm sure shelia is aware of Andrews bad behavior by now.

But someone said the dude got his money back already?
He got his money back from his bank, but he will still be in arrears with PayPal. PayPal will still want their money which buddy doesn't want to give up so no everything ain't fine.

My I based on testing last year was 119 if that makes any difference to your whining.

Last edited:

If you didn't like what was posted why even comment in the thread??  You should know by now how NT is but then again maybe not...
So because of certain comments I disagree with I shouldn't post in a thread. That's like asking "Why are you at this restaurant if you don't like certain things on the menu?".

Keyword: certain

Your question would only apply if every post was them violating his parents.

If you have a problem with what I said address me directly and stop trying to derail the thread with this petty arguing.

I really didn't say anything all that bad compared to things I could've said so get over it already.

If you have a problem with what I said address me directly and stop trying to derail the thread with this petty arguing.

I really didn't say anything all that bad compared to things I could've said so get over it already.
1. No one said they were fixated on it, so what is there to get over?

2. Don't know you, don't care for you, and I didn't care enough to go back and look for your username. Also, I was talking about everyone who did it. If the shoe fits, wear it. You talk about being direct but I didn't see my name @ anywhere in your post. Address me directly.

Da scammer untagged himself in his FAMILIES posts lol.

He knows.

He rather put his loved ones on the flame then himself.
rather see his family get clowned than simply undo his *up

So because of certain comments I disagree with I shouldn't post in a thread. That's like asking "Why are you at this restaurant if you don't like certain things on the menu?".

Keyword: certain

Your question would only apply if every post was them violating his parents.
Not necessarily. NT is Drama. Why come in here and derail the thread by going against the grain? 
I don't like seafood so I don't go to certain restaurant 
roll.gif

Not necessarily. NT is Drama. Why come in here and derail the thread by going against the grain? 
I don't like seafood so I don't go to certain restaurant 
roll.gif
LOL, I'm derailing the thread by pointing out that the same people who said he wasn't raised right weren't raised right either for violating his mom

lmao, ight boy.

Andrew and his pops are probably indulging a $400 champagne right now and laughing at all these pic while plotting to scam one of y'all.

Until the funds are returned by Andrew himself, OP definitely lost.

I just had to block him, I was going to do it in the ewing thread but I figured I'd let him have his hissy fit and things would be fine after but he's just one of them guys who would fizzle out a good moment.

I just had to block him, I was going to do it in the ewing thread but I figured I'd let him have his hissy fit and things would be fine after but he's just one of them guys who would fizzle out a good moment.
"How I had to block Tim Shepard"

Go write a book about it lmao

Na I did it because i thought it was funny. I would do the same to your mom if you did any funny business on here scamming people. So just behave yourself and that won't be necessary.
And I would violate your two dads.

Watch yourself, junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom