I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make silly statements that have no validness to them. Yeah you lost already.
Let me know when your next comedy gig is, Richard Pryor.

Also, you just did the same talking about getting defensive. Like I told Ceballos JR on the last page, tell me when I defended DUDE.

Last edited:

And I would violate your two dads.

Watch yourself, junior.
laugh.gif
 Now this clown is resorting to making fun of gay people. Little Tim Tim, you are losing. You and FlyNY should hang out. 

laugh.gif
 Now this clown is resorting to making fun of gay people. Little Tim Tim, you are losing. You and FlyNY should hang out. 
Do you think before you talk or do you just say the first thing that comes to mind? LMAO wtf

Yeah you did. How about you start from page one and read all the way to the end. Then come back and tell me how you didn't derail the thread.

Yeah you did. How about you start from page one and read all the way to the end. Then come back and tell me how you didn't derail the thread.
How about your start from my first post to my last. Then tell me how you make sense.

I thought you blocked me? But here you are again, quoting me.

Bruh, do you like me or something? You claim to have blocked me but even then, you still find a way to try to talk to me.

If I didn't like you, I'd ignore your posts. Why am I on your mind? wtf
You got me confused for someone else papi. When did I ever say I blocked you.

Reading is fundamental. You're seeing all these dudes that you're arguing with as one person

Takes one to know one.

You mad because I say what I want lmao.
Nah B. I'm not mad. I just know an attention seeking person when I see one. 

If you read back to what I posted a few pages back, I said dudes were wrong for going at moms like that. So we are essentially in agreement. You're just making a big deal out of it for no reason

If you read back to what I posted a few pages back, I said dudes were wrong for going at moms like that. So we are essentially in agreement. You're just making a big deal out of it for no reason
No, I made my point already. If dude's get mad because I speak my mind, then whatever happens happens.

Stop making it seem like I'm posting continuously that it's wrong over and over in each reply or something.

If I said what I said and ****** left it at that, it would've been left just at that.

This thread turned from trying to help dude into harassing family members. FOH with that "attention seeking person". I stated an opinion. ****** got mad, and arguments happened.

Why would I want attention from a bunch of dudes? Keep it real.

Last edited:

Takes one to know one.

You mad because I say what I want lmao.

View media item 953480

they're related, no other explanation for his passionate rant.

The next person scummed could b you or me. Has to end

Last edited:
You obviously don't understand what "Thread Derailment" means so I'm done with this. Plz go crawl back under the bridge you came from.

You obviously don't understand what "Thread Derailment" means so I'm done with this. Plz go crawl back under the bridge you came from.
You shouldn't have said anything to begin with. You only wasted YOUR time. Einstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom