ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

thats some drum n bass remix of Endless Wave. cant ID it though. I miss the trance producing Tiesto ://

i dont think endless wave was produced by tiesto.

why do people always think tiesto produced everything lol

edit: oops, it is tiesto. i didnt know tiesto was a part of kamaya painters. lol. not really big into trance.

listening to that track did take me back to the late 90s, ealry 2000s tho when i did listen to a little trance.
i used to love this one

and this one. the breakdown used to get me everytime

and this one!

Last edited:
cause back when he was dj tiesto, he was producing everything lol. he was killing in it the early 2000s. Gouryella, Kamaya Painters, Alibi with Armin. this is the Tiesto that got me into trance, now hes all about electro house :// ....just like Showtek.

Pryda just put out 2 new Cirez D previews today. they sound pretty good imo..

....oh & i got this in the mail today
nthat.gif

Last edited:
cause back when he was dj tiesto, he was producing everything lol. he was killing in it the early 2000s. Gouryella, Kamaya Painters, Alibi with Armin. this is the Tiesto that got me into trance, now hes all about electro house :// ....just like Showtek.

....oh & i got this in the mail today :nthat:

:pimp:

A look on how the nightlife scene has changed drastically in NYC and things are picking up in Brooklyn.

--------------------------------

Funny about Tiesto. When the EZoo 2013 Phase 1 lineup was announced a few weeks back, and Tiesto was listed, my friends bashed him on Twitter, saying how he was disappointing last year (which he was), and that he needs to do a trance set again. Tiesto replied along the lines of how he isn't going to play a trance set ever again, 'those are great memories he wants to keep that way'.

Last edited:
A look on how the nightlife scene has changed drastically in NYC and things are picking up in Brooklyn.

i love the real scenes series by ra. i wanna see them do one for LA. theres a real healthy underground scene here.

....oh & i got this in the mail today :nthat:

Did you scratch and sniff? :nerd:

Last edited:
Lot's of good stuff in here!

I released this mix a few days ago to celebrate my playing main stage at Bounce Boat in NYC this Friday with Tim Mason.

http://www.mixcrate.com/aear/take-aear-bounce-boat-318214

Also, not sure if you guys are into Sol Republic, but they are my headphone sponsor. They have some pretty awesome stuff, and I'm giving a pair away in coordination with Bounce Boat.

We're running the competition through Punch Tab, so the more ways you connect( Tweet, Like, etc) the more entries you have.

https://www.facebook.com/IAmAear/app_152045414852131

Also, I've been jamming to this track, it's straight fire!

Watched the hardwell stream for a while, then it just spazzed so I stopped listening. Gunna check it out again whenever I see it up on soundcloud.

Set was fire though, he played a lot of the typical festival songs that I'd usually be sick of, but the sequence in which he played it and the mashups with like 3-4 songs in one just made them feel fresh again.

EDC chicago in less than a month... SOON.jpg

Been trying to listen to trap lately, for parties its good but I can't get into it really

Officially made my mind up and I'll be seeing Hardwell at Govenors Island... any NT'ers going or have an extra ticket lmk much appreciated.

Actually caught hardwell at gov island last summer. According to everyone I was with he killed it. I was rampaging hooking up with girls :lol: but regret it though cuz he was by far my fav dj at the time and I don't rem much of his set. Crazy how quickly he went from being a supporting act for Benny Bennassi to superstar status so fast.

I feel like prices will go down the week before the show. It's the weekend after edc and a lot of people are gunna need a break from partying and dropping money. Obviously just my personal speculation though, I could be wrong.

Governors Island is an awesome summer venue. Basically go to an island by ferry secluded from the rest of the world to rage. Last summer it got really good crowds. It was all love out there even though NY is home of the haters, bros, and tough guys. Hopefully the scene blowing up doesn't change that.

Last edited:
Officially made my mind up and I'll be seeing Hardwell at Govenors Island... any NT'ers going or have an extra ticket lmk much appreciated.

Actually caught hardwell at gov island last summer. According to everyone I was with he killed it. I was rampaging hooking up with girls :lol: but regret it though cuz he was by far my fav dj at the time and I don't rem much of his set. Crazy how he went from being a supporting act for Benny Bennassi to superstar status so fast.

I feel like prices will go down the week before the show. It's the weekend after edc and a lot of people are gunna need a break from partying and dropping money. Obviously just my personal speculation though, I could be wrong.

Governors Island is an awesome summer venue. Basically go to an island by ferry secluded from the rest of the world to rage. Last summer it got really good crowds. It was all love out there even though NY is home of the bros and tough guys. Hopefully the scene blowing up doesn't change that.

Back
Top Bottom