ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

they dead *** didnt upload the 2 sets I wanted to hear most anywhere...alesso and eric prydz. no where to be found. i swear every other dj's set is somewhere online, even a crappy 17 minutes of shm.

this new kaskade track he premiered saturday is too dope

I think kaskade must have paid UMF or something to air this... The Ultra logo in the video is practically non existent, while in every other DJ's set its on.

Good LORD that prydz and Luciano set was fantastic. Just amazing. Can't wait to See them both at coachella!

best wednesday ever.

nevermind the audio. you get the general idea here. 3 hours of this. :lol: was sweating like i ran a marathon after.

]

Heard nothing but good things about Hardwell. I gotta check his out.

Pic after pic as I scroll on my Instagram is friends in Miami :smh: . Jealous of the weather they are in more than anything.

heard hardwell destroyed mansion at his revealed label party too

and i feel you BIGTIME on the last part. i've been rotting in bed everyday for a month with my leg in a cast while my brother and our friends are down there. posting pics up from a bangin pool party or two every day, doing tables at all the clubs, and today were backstage at ultra. i swear god has a sick sense of humor when it comes to me.

Last edited:
oh yeah by the way there are torrents of UMF with all the DJ's live set lists ordered by the day. got to listen to Deadmau5's again and was dope

love this track. more of a intro/closing track or just something to mix into another track with drums, but its awesome. the 303 :smokin

and im not really one to care about a djs looks, but damn she fine lol
good lil mini doc, except i feel like they focused on her looks too much. i dont think theyll be interviewing anyone else while theyre in the bathtub lol

A lot of the UMF sets are on livesets.at too. Just grabbed Josh Wink, Mark Knight, Claude VonStroke and Hawtin's sets :smokin

Last edited:
A lot of the UMF sets are on livesets.at too. Just grabbed Josh Wink, Mark Knight, Claude VonStroke and Hawtin's sets :smokin

man i been wanting to see josh wink for a while.
i wanna hear these live. i love acid if yall havent noticed.

Man Ultra was just too amazing. Way better than EDC

yea man i been saying this for a while. ive never been to ultra, but the line ups are always way
more comprehensive/varied than edc's. plus you could go there for WMC and end the week with ultra if you choose to do so.
and miami in march >LV in june. id much rather take the beach over the desert.

as a big A&B fan i tried to record their Ultra set, but my stream buffered a few times. I edited most of them out, but that tired towards the end. you can download or stream (80mb/22min) here.. http://www.putlocker.com/file/6AAB5D6A1E0F1566

MLPS, i just saw Major Lazer last night on my birthday. such a siiccckkkk show. this happened at the end of the show..

aannnddddd If that wasn't enough, Tony took over the above and beyond Twitter account during ABGT yesterday and wish me a happy birthday. o_o

One of my best birthdays in recent memory.

Hell yeah bro. Diplo is a nice dude. Happy bday also. A&b is dope as well.

How'd your harlem shake go? :lol:

Seeing morgan page tomorrow night.

damn lucky. How is Rudimental? from what i knew, they used to do DnB, now they have a live show?

how was Booka? Did they play a live set? cant wait to see them at coachella!

and how was disclosure? my top 5 must see at coachella this year. im hyped!

rudimental was actually a lot better then i had anticipated, in fact i was at the show mainly to catch bondax but rudimentals energy and the fact that they have people on the mic during the set made the show really fun, and ya they do more of their new stuff during the live set but towards the end they threw on some D&B which was dope. feel the love live is :smokin

booka was vicious man, they played live the entire time and the crowd showed them so much love mainly because they played for sooo long and you could just tell how tiring it was. they actually played two or three separate encores and played a ton of new songs too. it was well worth the time and money, chris malinchak (who opened) also had a solid outing played some really good tracks

sadly, work and the tole on my body from the two previous shows stopped me from going to disclosure :smh: my homie has been giving me *&^*& and quite honestly i deserve it lol BUT to make up for it last night we all went to breakbot which, to me at least, is not as great as disclosure but it was a good show considering the location (webster hall :smh:)

good to know you enjoy similar music man, your gonna love booka they leave it all on the stage...and im positive disclosure will be great

^ what's so funny?
indifferent.gif
idk how Ultra is waayyy better. Ultra to my knowledge has no hardstyle or psy trance, EDC has both. They do a way better job incoporating in more genres imo. EDC also entertainers that walk around, art & rides. the best reason yet is the dusk-dawn schedule. i cant imagine hear Aly & Fila's set with the sun rising in the background. the only reason Id go to Miami in March is for WMC, not Ultra.

Last edited:
ultra - all ages, ends around 11-12.

edc - 18+, dusk til dawn. end of discussion.

idk how Ultra is waayyy better. Ultra to my knowledge has no hardstyle or psy trance, EDC has both. They do a way better job incoporating in more genres imo. EDC also entertainers that walk around, art & rides. the best reason yet is the dusk-dawn schedule. i cant imagine hear Aly & Fila's set with the sun rising in the background. the only reason Id go to Miami in March is for WMC, not Ultra.

To add, it's more a matter of what they can do in Vegas, not what translates better. EDC moving to Vegas was a good idea. They aren't limited by the restrictions of LA. They can go all night, and create a night-to-sunrise vibe which the crowd loves. And they have room for more stages and styles.

ultra - all ages, ends around 11-12.

edc - 18+, dusk til dawn. end of discussion.

:lol: u just gotta go for yourself to understand. I had a way better time at Ultra than the last 2 EDC's in Vegas. Half of the time you're stuck in traffic getting to and from the racetrack :smh:. I'm just speaking for myself, from my experience.

Last year was my first time at EDC. I was sort of glad Saturday was cancelled cause I feel like I would've died going 3 days straight from 6 PM - 6 AM :lol:

Just gotta prep myself for this year :lol:

Ditto on the traffic though. On the highway was just said eff it and drove in the emergency lane :lol:

Last edited:
anyone know the song at the end of the umftv broadcast? it played in the very end where they had a montage of the entire festival.. the song repeated "you're my first love" a few times

Back
Top Bottom