ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Man the phase II lineup for Movment just went out, I was thinking about going this year because I've got a few friends making the trip, as soon as I saw Masters At Work were playing it just locked it in. I've been wanting to see them since about the time I started going to parties 15 years ago, and the rest of the lineup is a who's who of Techno/House djs that I haven't seen in years or missed for one reason or another.

www.movement.us

yea, movement always has an awesome lineup.

ive seen louie vega and kenny dope seperately on many occasions, but never seen them together. id definitely enjoy that.

yea, movement always has an awesome lineup.

ive seen louie vega and kenny dope seperately on many occasions, but never seen them together. id definitely enjoy that.

Ordered tickets once I got in from work and had a chance to talk to my friends that already got tickets. Haven't partied with this big a group since we all flew to NY to catch Daft Punk in 2007.

Ordered tickets once I got in from work and had a chance to talk to my friends that already got tickets. Haven't partied with this big a group since we all flew to NY to catch Daft Punk in 2007.

damn im jealous.. i been wanting to go to movement so baadd for years.. stellar lineups, and the epic afterparties..

its #3 on my bucket list of things i want to do as far as house/techno related things go.

#1 is to party at berghain all night, continuing into panorama bar all day, #2 would be to party all night at fabric. one day....

I got to party most of the night at Fabric it was fun but not as much fun as when I went to the RAM Records Christmas Show at The End back in 2002.

Since I'm doing movement this year pretty much the only thing left on my list is Sonar and Glastonbury.

I got to party most of the night at Fabric it was fun but not as much fun as when I went to the RAM Records Christmas Show at The End back in 2002.

Since I'm doing movement this year pretty much the only thing left on my list is Sonar and Glastonbury.

damn you!! lol. yea i wanan do sonar and time warp some day too!!

does anyone know any sites for playlists of new music... they sites i use generally have 2 minute cuts which is good for just scoping new music but I kinda want to listen by genre. (particularly electro and trap at the moment)

unrelated..

my dude friday :x

what is it with white dudes and jumpin on stage... shi is soooooooo lame, just enjoy the music and chill....

on the real tho.... if your lost like 99% of you in this thread, check out boilerroom (boilerroom.tv) all of their programming is on point

they invited people onto the stage because thats what THEY wanted. If someone said you can jam on stage with the artist you came to see you're going to sit here and say na that's lame? :rolleyes the place was packed and so live so getting a view from stage probably wasn't a bad idea. I ended up up front for a bit but I legit had to make my way to the back because the moshing / shoving / nonsense was getting too nuts for me after a few songs

I don't understand why would you join a thread where everyone is lost and enjoying stuff that sucks?

I don't really like this set but for dude above me :rolleyes Guess this makes it okay now

Last edited:
they invited people onto the stage because thats what THEY wanted. If someone said you can jam on stage with the artist you came to see you're going to sit here and say na that's lame?
eyes.gif
the place was packed and so live so getting a view from stage probably wasn't a bad idea. I ended up up front for a bit but I legit had to make my way to the back because the moshing / shoving / nonsense was getting too nuts for me after a few songs

I don't understand why would you join a thread where everyone is lost and enjoying stuff that sucks?
thats just corny fam...

what is it with white dudes and jumpin on stage... shi is soooooooo lame, just enjoy the music and chill....

on the real tho.... if your lost like 99% of you in this thread, check out boilerroom (boilerroom.tv) all of their programming is on point

I don't know, what is it with *insert race* doing *insert racial stereotype*?

what podcasts do you guys have? for me A&B, gareth emery, hardwell, morgan page, diplo/mad decent and tiesto. some others?

Last edited:
Just caught Gabriel & Dresden last night, my 2nd time seeing them since they got back together. If you like trance, you gotta see them.

yea this is the set i mentioned earlier.

Just caught Gabriel & Dresden last night, my 2nd time seeing them since they got back together. If you like trance, you gotta see them.
Fuuu that was last night?! "As the Rush Comes" Chill Mix is
pimp.gif

Tritonal @ Ruby Skye next Thursday. It's an Insomniac event, so I don't know how I feel about it.

Back
Top Bottom