.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

ROC_PLAQUE.JPG

damn thats too cool. made me feel tingly inside.

smh.gif
ill say it again, im still waitin on theautobiography.

lol I always laughed how they put ur last name in the middle of ben baller like it was a nickname.
ben got other plaques that would make most of you cats pass out.

but it aint toppin my gold record for the single "yamo be there" by micheal mcdonald. picked it up at a salvation army. chea!

I check back in thread and Ben came back alive with more pics. Plus the Shut'em Down Remix(Remix)with the plaques..........SHHHHHHHH.....Quiet On The Set!!!!

Obsession? I simply think it's paying respect, he'll probably keep those on forever since it's his Best Friend's name on the tags who gotkilled. I like the setup very simple and clean with the cross.
pimp.gif

i just got some good deals off this guy on ebay. his store name is soicyjewelry or something like that. ya'll should check it out. his selection isntbad...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

this goon and his obsession with dogtags..

That is plain stupidity on your part... You act like he has three thousand different dog tags. He wears those tags because they have meaning to them. He is noflaunting them you goon. Get your game up and stop hating on him.
roll.gif

T.I. is one of the very few rappers who don't go ******ed on jewels and he has crazy money too.

Regardless those dog tags are regular. Ain't nothing wrong with 'em.

laugh.gif
at dudes critiquing T.I.P.'s setup... it's clean and it hasmeaning... so why complain?

Back
Top Bottom