.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

beyonce's wedding ring

eek.gif
eek.gif

damn b gets gold manicures.... take that take that.

hold up.... we got new +%%% in every week since before we started these threads.... but I didn't wanna post things like rings unless there was something toit.
my uncle's specialty is actually rings. that is his jewelry forte' for real! we already murdered the eternity ring custom set game early with Jonas,Smush, NLV joints.. but there have been many more....

so with that said. we did this for fun for a homey....
ICED THE F OUT!

IF_SKULLRING.jpg

and just for fun..... some teaser shots of that photoshoot we did for Estevan Oriol's book LA woman...
remember the 27 carat custom made princess cut fully invisibly set heart? well it's not in these pics... but she's reppin the clusters.
laugh.gif

IF_JERILEE2.jpg

IF_JERILEE3.jpg

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

so with that said. we did this for fun for a homey....
Is this homey The Phantom?

mpaphantom.jpg

And how come you didn't mention anything about appearing in the Kidz in the Hall video?

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

we've got those same skull rings. in all the colors, lol. moving/snapping mouth and everything... people love 'em.

are they 57grams?
wink.gif

cmon son............... YOU KNOW WE FREAK IT CRAZY!

we've got those same skull rings. in all the colors, lol. moving/snapping mouth and everything... people love 'em.

are they 57grams?
wink.gif

looks exactly the same to me.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Rjwco

bored so i made another one

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Take a butter knife and plug it in!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looks like you kept the Fruity Peebles in the milk to long.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn said his watch was soggy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I havent been checking this thread much lately, the mix of old jewels and new are good Props on the Tiger ring Ididit and on the Skull ring Ben thework is great on both

are they 57grams?
wink.gif

looks exactly the same to me.

so does this right?

l_ac3e611dae35682230d741728a5bef13.jpg

then some might say.... hey that looks exactly like the KC mold! really?

l_74f11894f4b35cf02d6b02e7472f69fb.jpg

350 grams compared to the 140 or whatever light KC version.... I ain't gotta make up fables.

some of you new cats forget I was down with and inside the Rocafella camp and I signed Jay Z to his first record deal...
I got my OG Rocafella letterman coat from Damon and Biggs when "Streets is Watching" dropped.
pimp.gif

ROC_CHAIN1.jpg

ROC_CHAIN2.jpg

and excuse me sir..... but this was the first plaque Jigga ever put up on his wall and it's hip hop history.
ROC_PLAQUE.JPG

Much props Ben, I didn't kno that, gotta share this wit Hop, im def shoppin wit u when um in LA my dude

for those who were around here in 2002, I bet Dame his chain that I had over 500 pairs of DS kix....
we was on our way to a foreigner sam ronson concert.... the driver made a u-turn and he came to the crib and lost the chain early.
I blogged the story here on NT. the night it happened.

I also had the white platinum joint for a while too.....
I gave the chains bacc to Dame right before the break up.

but before I was down with BWS and stuff. I was waaay more affiliated with the ROC. the OG ROC before Bleek or Beans was signed.
but I still *** with Beans heavy... Beans got me my sale to A.I. no matter what, I'll be OG ROC boy and I still wouldn't wear the chain.
I had my chain before Kanye did.... I just held my tongue when I see the bootleg joint on here. I'm official with it and I don't wear it....

and hell naw, that ain't my wifey... she wishes I wifed her. thats just the homey/JO. wifey slayed her.... I'm single as a dollar bill right now.

lol, I swear I thought you was married.

Btw, that ROC story is crazy. An Asian ROC boy... crack.

It's funny that the ROC chain you had floated to Kanye's barber
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

lol, I swear I thought you [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]was[/color] married.

Btw, that ROC story is crazy. An Asian ROC boy.. crack.
It's funny that the ROC chain you had floated to Kanye's barber
laugh.gif

key word.... "was"
and no, IBN aka ferrari murakami's piece is smaller and lighter.

Ben, what happen did ya have a falling out or something?
not trying to be nosey bored and on house arrest
smh.gif

whats good with icing this out...
nzizaq.jpg

nerd.gif

for those who were around here in 2002, I bet Dame his chain that I had over 500 pairs of DS kix....
we was on our way to a foreigner sam ronson concert.... the driver made a u-turn and he came to the crib and lost the chain early.
I blogged the story here on NT. the night it happened.

I also had the white platinum joint for a while too.....
I gave the chains bacc to Dame right before the break up.

but before I was down with BWS and stuff. I was waaay more affiliated with the ROC. the OG ROC before Bleek or Beans was signed.
but I still *** with Beans heavy... Beans got me my sale to A.I. no matter what, I'll be OG ROC boy and I still wouldn't wear the chain.
I had my chain before Kanye did.... I just held my tongue when I see the bootleg joint on here. I'm official with it and I don't wear it....

and hell naw, that ain't my wifey... she wishes I wifed her. thats just the homey/JO. wifey slayed her.... I'm single as a dollar bill right now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You lucky bastard, I wish I was on your level where Jeri Lee is disposable. Andthat plaque > all the jewels in this thread put together. I never knew execs gets plaques for their artists though.

Back
Top Bottom