.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by treewing

On a side note peeps still use Sidekicks??
what kinda question is that duke
grin.gif

if u diggin out chicks on the regular, sk aim is mandatory.

ghostface300x300.jpg

Reportedly, rapper B.G was in Milwaukee, WI. on 9/27/08 performing at a nite club called 618. He was introduced to a female which whom he left the club with. Apparently the next day he woke up with no wallet or no chain. There were a few minor items that were stolen as well. The authorities were called, but the young lady hasnt been arrested yet.

arent you suppose to kick the groupie out? not cuddle with her for the night?

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

LMFAO this dude LAX is FINISHED. You really just finished it for yourself.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm Not Hating but Yeah..
smh.gif

LAX you Might want to invest in a PS3, Xbox360 or a random Jump off to kill Time from now on...

Just a Thought

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

photo_large_37_48df0f46c7952_1222577990.jpg
That Jesus is the only thing acceptable I've ever seen this kid wear... and that includes the other garbage in this outfit.
laugh.gif

and yeah, SK only comes in handy for the females 21 and under or skrats.

LOL
smh @ that casio....jesus h christ

the jewelers in those pics are Aviannes. I wonder how many of them actually spent $$$ and forked out actual cash.
them dudes can't give stuff away sometimes.... plus they did my mans dirty on a trade.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

LOL
smh @ that casio....jesus h christ

roll.gif

top jeweler in the game laughin at you gotta hurt my man. keep ya head up though. that man dont diminish your character.

off ebay

4fd8_1.JPG

3d66_1.JPG

5ccb_1.JPG

14K Yellow Gold "Custom Made" One of a kind. King Tutankhamun Pendant; Set with 263 pcs (2.00mm) Genuine Round Sapphires, 52 pcs (2.0mm) Genuine Round Rubies, 40 pcs (2.0m) Brilliant Cut Diamonds, with 4 pcs Brilliant Cut Diamonds in Eye and Earlobes.

Total Gold Weight (121.15) grams.

i think this may be my favorite piece of all time

does anyone have any closer pics of it?

Back
Top Bottom