.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

laugh.gif
@ Batsquad....stupid name for a label.

those crooks pieces belong to the youngest dude in the clique too. he's gettin $
yea he also has another piece well not really a piece its just a pound one of those bullion/ingot bars of pure gold .9999 on his neck. crazy

wrong guy ^^^^^ those belong to the owner of crooks Rob.

and Nate I still got the biggest in the game, pause. just that 611 gram joint is gone.
that company is out of business as well. so now if you want a huge franco, you gotta make it yourself.

people are stealing my pics all the time, just so much more now then ever.

I forgot about that cuban.

to me, jonas=nigo.

they're retired outta the jewelry game.
after the stuntin they both did,
they should be regulated to wearing those bracelets your cousin makes you at camp and 3 dollar rosaries from the mexican guy selling belts, lucas and funnymexican toys.

so with that said...that multi color cuban is the best.

so.... did the cRuNk AiNt DeAd piece get sold? i remember seeing pics from an auction or some !@@#....

im sorry...

!#+ is that?
laugh.gif
vintage divers le coutlre its very hard you dont seethem in that condition for that age im going to get good money on my ebay. I already have like 13 watchers on it hasnt even been on one day

It will most likely go to japan or some other foreign country they know whats good
pimp.gif

..back from my honeymoon, still got this bracelet to sell, lowered the price on it and im willing to give a NT discount on top of that, just lookin to moveit caus i never rock it anymore, im done with the gaudy stuff except for watches lol.... 18ct and 141 grams heavy, peep the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290259621391&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...e=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

209a_1.JPG

also i got some new stuff in the works, ill post pics when everythings done...

Originally Posted by Rjwco

im sorry...

!#+ is that?
laugh.gif
vintage divers le coutlre its very hard you dont see them in that condition for that age im going to get good money on my ebay. I already have like 13 watchers on it hasnt even been on one day

It will most likely go to japan or some other foreign country they know whats good
pimp.gif

maybe you should stick to posting your ever-constant listings on eBay.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

im sorry...

!#+ is that?
laugh.gif
vintage divers le coutlre its very hard you dont see them in that condition for that age im going to get good money on my ebay. I already have like 13 watchers on it hasnt even been on one day

pimp.gif

im obviously no watch connoisseur.... but that issh is hideous. to each, his own i guess....

can someone please once or forever please post things that are NOT for sale on here?
post pics after it's sold. its a bad look

just cause its a watch don't mean its jewelry.
that's a gussied up sun stone.

on a side note...ben get at ya boy. pause. play.

just cause its a watch don't mean its jewelry.
that's a gussied up sun stone.

on a side note...ben get at ya boy. pause. play.

Back
Top Bottom