.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

2804600126_4ec325e9d4.jpg

FINALLY!! A detailed pic...

S' is so serious...
laugh.gif

I would just rock the cuban, thats ignorant enough
pimp.gif

word. The pendant is ridiculous, but that link is too ill. First link from Jason that I am feelin'

the featherweight francos those crook pieces are hanging from are GARBAGE compared to LIL john's cubans...its not even close.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by cleanhatch

of a room full of people and nobody took a picture of the iced out wife beater. I call BS until i see a pic. this day in age everybody have a camera on there phone.

co-sign...

u know how stupid that sounds? being the least famous person in that room first off would be an immediate NONO to take a picture if I had a camera on me. pulling out a camera phone and ask Prince if I could take a pic of anything would be wacc. I'm not that dude. I don't think I've seen 1 single candid pic of Prince ever in my life. Being in that intimate of a gathering, thats the last thing anyone does. If we was at a club, just cuz it's him it'd still be a bad look to ask. some of you don't care maybe because you don't have the proper manners, but I'm good. I'mma make up that story?
laugh.gif

I couldn't help but hear Charlie Murphy's voice after reading that story and reading that line. BenBallers True Niketalk Stories
laugh.gif

sorry, that cuban is about the size of P's big cuban and that's like 16mm? maybe 18mm?

I think Game's big cuban (but his ain't a miami) is 20mm almost.... it weighed over 800 grams when I had it at the shop which is damn heavy!

try over 1,500 grams and you all know all white diamonds kill anything else, especially when you goin VVS F/G color
oh and yeh, almost 29mm wide. this is thee daddy of cubans, granddaddy as well.

before

CUBAN2.jpg

then after....
CUBAN6.jpg

CUBAN13.jpg

smokin.gif

those crooks pieces belong to the youngest dude in the clique too. he's gettin $$

Post that White Super Avenger.

My phone on the train. So my question is.....Any LARGE FRANCOS OUT THERE ANYMORE ??

Back
Top Bottom