.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Originally Posted by CJ863
Kaws designed. Are those blue diamonds?

smokin.gif

lol. damn. theres hate like you know you don't like him cuz he's fresh, then there's hate cuz he's corny and he's the rich kid in schoolbut he's a super gump, but this is more like that you're not a rich kid, you're borderline mentally ******ed, you're corny and just nobodylikes you. it could be the third type of hate but a lil stronger. smh. you guys are ruthless

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Uh oh...

http://g.imageshack.us/img241/buck1bx6.jpg/1/
The item that you are bidding on is a Franco Link Chain with a diamond 615 Cashville pendant.
The Chain was purchased from an IRS auction held in Miami, FL in July 2008.

The Necklace:
40 Franco Link Chain, 4.5 MM Wide, Stamped 10k, weighs 107.1 grams with a Lobster Catch

The Pendant:
10k gold and weighs 130.1 grams. All bead set is 11.83CT, Color and Clarity of White Diamonds is (H-I/SI1), 259 Round White Diamonds, 12 Round Green Colored Diamonds, 50 Round Black Colored Diamonds
young-buck-615.jpg

What are some reasons as to why the IRS may have this?

buck owed over 250k in un paid taxes....he owes 50 200k too....

Thank you, my goodness...An NT without LAX is a great NT When will the mos get the picture, can we have some sort of community vote. We already know theoutcome.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Thank you, my goodness...An NT without LAX is a great NT When will the mos get the picture, can we have some sort of community vote. We already know the outcome.
Just ban him from the jewelry thread and then he'll leave NT by his self.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 17708

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Thank you, my goodness...An NT without LAX is a great NT When will the mos get the picture, can we have some sort of community vote. We already know the outcome.
Just ban him from the jewelry thread and then he'll leave NT by his self.
laugh.gif
nah don't ban him, he's good for passing time and keeping us entertained while we wait for some heat to drop in this thread.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

lol. damn. theres hate like you know you don't like him cuz he's fresh, then there's hate cuz he's corny and he's the rich kid in school but he's a super gump, but this is more like that you're not a rich kid, you're borderline mentally ******ed, you're corny and just nobody likes you. it could be the third type of hate but a lil stronger. smh. you guys are ruthless
Wow, that reads like the definitions of hate. Damn near sig worthy.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

lol. damn. theres hate like you know you don't like him cuz he's fresh, then there's hate cuz he's corny and he's the rich kid in school but he's a super gump, but this is more like that you're not a rich kid, you're borderline mentally ******ed, you're corny and just nobody likes you. it could be the third type of hate but a lil stronger. smh. you guys are ruthless
Wow, that reads like the definitions of hate. Damn near sig worthy.
ether.jpg

roll.gif
Hate Hate Hate

laugh.gif
@ my dude benzo.... *!@@@ talkin about some new kinda super-jedi type hatred...lol

"the lameness is strong with you, my son."

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

laugh.gif
@ my dude benzo.... *!@@@ talkin about some new kinda super-jedi type hatred...lol

"the lameness is strong with you, my son."

hahaha. wow.

this person lax has been taking Ls for the past 12 motnhs, good because i remember talking to him before and he was straight disrespectful, all your futurepieces u sell to your "clients" you should engrave "L" on the back

is it true that on some jacob watches they have started engraving serial numbers and milling out the middles to make it look more like the authentic watches?

randoms from slim thugs birthday/serve and collect album release.

c-wizzard:
090508-204.jpg

rap hustler:
090708-115.jpg

thugga:
IMG_9826.jpg

090508-145.jpg

lol @ my man thugga w/ the 35 degree lean. dude is a fool...
090708-042.jpg

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

randoms from slim thugs birthday/serve and collect album release.

c-wizzard:
090508-204.jpg

rap hustler:
090708-115.jpg

thugga:
IMG_9826.jpg

090508-145.jpg

lol @ my man thugga w/ the 35 degree lean. dude is a fool...
090708-042.jpg
he's got major bread, but most of it is not from record sales.

^^yeah slim does alot of real estate and i think he owns a strip club if im not mistaken ...

Back
Top Bottom