Is your city being overun by a onslaught of Vans?

They go with anything so you can't go wrong. They'll probably stick around longer for this second time around

One younger dude in my office wears a black pair with the brown soles to the office everyday :lol:

Disappointed to see them all over NY now. Vans were always wack as hell to me. Straight white people shoes. I'll never own a pair.

With shoes going up to $180-$220, it makes sense people buying them. They're popular and classics and they cost a fraction of what the other shoes cost.

Yea I can confirm Vans was poppin back in the " rockstar/ skateboard days" :lol: ...nothin like seeing some bootcut jeans laying over a pair of vans with a wallet chain hanging :lol:

They been back round here for a couple years now but only with the teenagers, they be doing big numbers with the back to school sales ...my barber was just talking bout how many pairs he had to grab for his daughters last week

Yup. N***** used to hit the outlets in Hagerstown and cop up in 06/07. Arrunel Mills had a vans store too I think
Wow. :lol:Swore that was just a Cali thing.

Damn didn't know vans were
More of a cali thing. I need to go to asap and get a sense of the style.

Prett cool.

What do you guys wear casually then? Vans da GOAt for casual. Or with jeans? Y'all still wear jeans with basketball shoes?

Vans have always been hella popular, but not on the level that we have seen for the past 2-3 years. It wasn't until I left the hood, and went to middle school with middle and upper class kids that I seen it for myself. Them kids out there used to rock the slip ons and authentics all the time.

My lil sis just copped these cream pink old skools which I think are fiyah, if I had a girl I would cop her those.

By the way old skools>>>>>>authentics

i was doing da math, @ 60 bucks a clip, guess these da most decent thing going.

walking on these these though is like walking barefoot in da worst way :lol:
i always laugh when I hear people with beat up vans/chucks say "these are so comfortable and have always been since I bought them" :rofl:

white-guy-blinking-gif-6.gif

got a friend that manages a Vans store, telling me how they are opening more locations due to their popularity.

Im 27, that Vans movement came hand in hand with this song in HS :lol: In the bay at least

pretty much
i remember seeing them at sfo
when i used to work at the airport
they was looking dusty as hell
and this was during their movement
used to see lil uno at southland mall all the time

Damn didn't know vans were
More of a cali thing. I need to go to asap and get a sense of the style.

Prett cool.

What do you guys wear casually then? Vans da GOAt for casual. Or with jeans? Y'all still wear jeans with basketball shoes?
honestly depends
norcal
dresses differently then socal
but both
are hype beast central
and central cali dresses waaaaaay different from both
central cali is like californias version of the south :lol:
CA > ALL

yall just getting up on the vans hype after hella years huh....

cali > *

NY lost

"Some days im in my Yeezy's, some days im in my Van's."

When Ye said that...woooop.

On the real though Vans been around forever. Ive always seem them on everyone for years and years and ive been in NYC my whole life.

If u over 200lbs that **** look goofy especially with skinnys.

If you over 200 and rocking skinnys that alone is goofy lol

Pops says something in our language that basically translates to "mans jeans are so tight if he farts the fart got no place to go" :lol:

"Some days im in my Yeezy's, some days im in my Van's."

When Ye said that...woooop.

On the real though Vans been around forever. Ive always seem them on everyone for years and years and ive been in NYC my whole life.

Op doesn't go further than 96st. Vans have always been popular in midtown/downtown manhattan and with the Asians in queens. he's talking about da heightz which is true a lot of kids are wearing them instead of chucks now

Back
Top Bottom