Is your campus area safe? Mine's not... RIP

I go to Howard so HELL TO THE NAW my campus area ain't safe.

My homeboi who lives down the hall got shot 6 times, coming back from a party. Son was only 2 blocks from the dorm to
tired.gif
. He's alive though, which is a damn miracle forreal.

Honestly after that situation I had (and still have) strong feelings about transferring.

R.I.P. To dude at Albany though, thats really sad.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eek.gif
Sorry to hear that Allen.

Anyone who has come to Syracuse for a party/visit or attends the school knows that the area off the hill isn't safe to be around. Another area is by Thornden Park. The hood is on the other side of the park and +%#**@ from the other side stick up and assault people who go to the school. They are getting braver now. Someone that my friend knows was robbed in broad daylight by Brewster Boland hall (residence hall 5 minutes from the hood). If you don't live in the suburbs then you'd agree that the city is a cesspool. +%#**@ is thirsty out there and will prey on the first one they see slipping.
QFT, Marshall St. always got like 25 cop cars up there when they really need to be over in other areas.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eek.gif
Sorry to hear that Allen.

Anyone who has come to Syracuse for a party/visit or attends the school knows that the area off the hill isn't safe to be around. Another area is by Thornden Park. The hood is on the other side of the park and +%#**@ from the other side stick up and assault people who go to the school. They are getting braver now. Someone that my friend knows was robbed in broad daylight by Brewster Boland hall (residence hall 5 minutes from the hood). If you don't live in the suburbs then you'd agree that the city is a cesspool. +%#**@ is thirsty out there and will prey on the first one they see slipping.
QFT, Marshall St. always got like 25 cop cars up there when they really need to be over in other areas.
tired.gif
You go to school in Syracuse or you're from there?

Nope. Norfolk is grimey. Cats gettin' robbed and such. Got my car broken into twice. Cats gettin stabbed and shot at. We right by the hood too
smh.gif

Damn thats sad, University of Maryland is pretty bad, we just walk in packs now. we also have dudes who just randomly masturbate in public

that is terrible! last week some 2 year back home an employee just walked in the library and killed the librarian. it scared a lot of people who go there, faras i know they still don't know why.

my school's security sucks, they only want to do things when they feel like it. my university to be a mining school so its built on mines & quaries.all the older buildings if some person decided they wanted to shoot up classes its a wrap. because you don't walk in on the first floor. even if it is ifyou wanted to jump out of your window you'd probably fall to your death. they gave us a warning about drug cartels from Juarez crossing the border letshope they don't come to my school looking for someone.

Most of the schools I've been at or visited have been smack dab in the middle of the 'hood. You just have to be smart about your surroundings and trynot to make yourself a target...

my campus is do damn big that it aint all that big of a problem. plus aint nobody really poppin off in austin, tx anyways
laugh.gif

its a few bummy austinites that try to stay jumpin Ns but nobody really got gunplay in austin. all our deaths comefrom binge drinking and people doin wild stuff after gettin plastered

Damn....
I think mine is relatively safe.
Although there is a lot of stress here.

R.I.P that sucks college is suppose to be the best time in a person's life. To have it end like that is just tragic.

Back
Top Bottom