Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

You gave me an either or scenario in which one couldn't possibly be answered with 100% certainty and the other is undeniably true since you can be used as the answer....

That's enough for me

Abandon_858da6_2442859.gif

yet you cant see how you put me in an impossible situation in trying to defend why i think it is blackface

the fact is neither one of us can say 100%

all im sayin is is there a possibility of it? 

but you want me to say 100% it isnt because the absence of evidence means the evidence is absent

and its not even 100% saying that it is blackface, just that it could be construed that way, and yet even that is denied as if there is just no way

ppl called me all kind of names, made all kind of attacks, and for what?

because asking the question threatens their precious white fragility?

Last edited:
So you're saying it's 100% IMPOSSIBLE to make the correlation that he's wearing them because symbolically it puts a powerful black man beneath him?

Some cultures will put anti-christ like symbols or just flat out write "SATAN" on the soles of their shoes so that they're stomping him out on a daily basis. Is it 100% IMPOSSIBLE to suspect that a white guy might take a page out of their book and symbolically stomp out blacks by wearing some jays?? 100% impossible?

And yeah there's a history of blackface but as far as I can tell there's no recorded history of vain white gals wearing mud masks in their own dwelling because they're low-key racist.

The burden of proof IS on you because YOU made the claim that she put that mask on with malicious intent

White men with jet black beards that take selfies is another big blackface epidemic going around I hear.

Yo what about chicks wearing cucumber slices on their eyes for beauty treatments. Interesting that of all vegetables they'd use something as phallic as a cucumber and slice it up.

Clearly anti-male ultra-aggressive feminism gone wild.

well ive never heard of that (writing stuff on shoes) but even still the fact remains that in that scenario theyd be puttin money in the pocket of the person they are "above" so its a wash

and furthermore, again the point has to be made that a white person seeing himself above a black man by wearing jordans does not correlate to painting ones skin as they are two different implications

the guy wearing the sneakers thinks hes above because the shoes are on his feet

painting your skin is actively making the correlation that its funny to "imitate" a black person

The burden of proof IS on you because YOU made the claim that she put that mask on with malicious intent
ok and i have history to base that opinion on

and the fact that white people play with casual racism in this manner

maybe she didnt have any tar handy and so used the mask instead?

i dont know and you dont either, but there is precedent of white people painting their face to make fun of black people

what reason do you have, other just ouright either not wanting to believe it or excusing that "girls just wear masks and take pictures" to 100% exclude the idea that it could be blackface?

You really riding your cheer leader role hardddd in this thread
DC and OP might pull an all nighter :wow:

Seriously though, these threads need to stop. That picture OP posted was not worthy of the claim he was making. All it did was make himself and his cheerleader look crazy and slightly stupid.

can you absolutely positively say that she did not have blackface in mind AT ALL when she took the pic?

can you say that looking at that pic, it is absolutely positively IMPOSSIBLE that someone could see that as blackface?

if you say yes to either question you a lie

Man it's time to stop

ok and i have history to base that opinion on
and the fact that white people play with casual racism in this manner

That's an appeal to tradition. A fallacy.

maybe she didnt have any tar handy and so used the mask instead?
i dont know and you dont either, but there is precedent of white people painting their face to make fun of black people

You're right...I don't know. But I'm not the one making the claim either.

The burden of proof is on you.

what reason do you have, other just ouright either not wanting to believe it or excusing that "girls just wear masks and take pictures" to 100% exclude the idea that it could be blackface?

This is a loaded question...another fallacy.

Back
Top Bottom