Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

shouldnt this prove the point to some of you how i keep saying white people play with casual racism?

now ppl are bringing in examples that are less ambiguous than aly's picture (ellen, lebron pic) and trying to tell you its not racist

but meanwhile dogpile on me for being on alert right?

sickening the double standards 

[thread="652604"] [/thread]
so its a fallacy to bring up historical perspective when talking about issues of historical significance? got it 

as far as the burden of proof, if you dont want to accept my "historical perspective" then nothing will "prove" it to you as there is only this one picture to base it on

and its not a loaded question, your entire reasoning is just simply on the fact that she is a white girl with goop on and that act in and of itself is innocuous.

like i keep saying, nevermind how white people like to skirt that line of innocence/racism, nah lets ignore that because she has a phatty

so did he or did he not get suspended for making racist jokes?

you play bf/gf games with racists?

listen we've seen black people who are ***** get propped up all the time

your narrative makes for a nice neat little story, but while you wanna sing for simone why dont you talk about bad theyve treated gabby?

all youre looking for is your feel good story

i suppose you calling me "right wing" is your "trump" card no pun intended

simply because im not willing to look at simone's ****ing like its something to be proud of

white people and (some blacks) seem to think that that white acceptance is holy

of course lets make disparaging comments about me when ive clearly repeated time and time and again how she is free to wear her black face mask, but it becomes problematic when shes taking pictures with that black face mask on

but give yourself a pat on the back, cuz youre getting reps for it

again, because i said i problem with the mud mask in and of itself and have said that no one should ever wear one right?

no all i said is her taking pictures with it is problematic, if it was green goop i wouldnt have a problem

And the goalpost move once again

sdYsolKXXns8cu5cZ1H1P2Zto1_540.jpg

the goalposts didnt move

whether or not they are actually in a relationship wasnt the "endzone"

the guy WAS suspended for making racist jokes

so again i ask, do you entertain relationships, of any kind, with racists?

or rather, do you not see a problem with her being "friends" with a racist?

shouldnt this prove the point to some of you how i keep saying white people play with casual racism?

now ppl are bringing in examples that are less ambiguous than aly's picture (ellen, lebron pic) and trying to tell you its not racist

Dude please, spare us.

You're not being on high alert. You make these post for what seems like mostly attention, when you feel the thread is on your side you shade everyone that dare disagree with you or doesn't take the most hard line stance as you

When a thread turns against you, you play victim, deflect, and throw out so many logical fallacies that it makes some of your responses hard to read.

You aint telling us nothing we dont already know. We all know white people can be racist and often are whether purposefully or inadvertently due to the ignorance afforded to them through white privilege. Your problem is you always gotta go above and beyond in some vapid attempt to demonize the race. That's when the memes and the jokes come out. Just chill. In case you haven't noticed we generally agree with you. You ain't gotta go find some white kid playing in mud to rile us up.

the goalposts didnt move

whether or not they are actually in a relationship wasnt the "endzone"

the guy WAS suspended for making racist jokes

so again i ask, do you entertain relationships, of any kind, with racists?

or rather, do you not see a problem with her being "friends" with a racist?

You did move the damb goal post because before Biles was in a relationship with this dude. Talking about "you knew it" and "white acceptance"

Now you're trying to modify the argument because the foundation of your last one was false.

of course i make them for attention but the spotlight is not supposed to be on me 

the focus is supposed to white supremacy

people like to make it about me when they can longer counter the points i make

case in point, the white fragility thread

did i snap on anyone in that thread for not "taking a hardline stance" with me?

i only "play victim" when personal attacks are made on me because i dont intentionally go around nt calling ppl names

i only respond to what im given

and you call them "logical fallacies" because they are not part of your narrative only

im always ready to say agree to disagree, but you and a lot of other nter's get personal at the drop of a hat

how does her apparent need for white acceptance change simply because they arent in a physical relationship?

do they joke around like they are bf/gf, denoting a level of intimacy? yes

was he suspended for making jokes? yes

so the nature of the relationship is irrelevant, that fact that whatever form it exists in should be unnacceptable to her IF she wasnt looking for that acceptance

you call it going "above and beyond to demonize the race"

my posting on nt about white ppl isnt even a drop in the bucket

the fact is i believe more people need to demonize and shame them instead of always showing love how we do

and its funny you say you know it, but based on the responses in this thread i wouldnt be so sure

The problem with the original picture in OP's post and the main difference between that and the Lebron/Bolt pics is that there is no context. The pic OP posted had no caption or other indication that showed or infered anything other than "girl exfoliating and being silly in the bathroom."

The LeBron pic had a "beauty and the beast" implication; the Bolt pic had a "servant" one. That's why cats say you went overboard. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican hand2handking hand2handking

The problem with the original picture in OP's post and the main difference between that and the Lebron/Bolt pics is that there is no context. The pic OP posted had no caption or other indication that showed or infered anything other than "girl exfoliating and being silly in the bathroom."

The LeBron pic had a "beauty and the beast" implication; the Bolt pic had a "servant" one. That's why cats say you went overboard. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican hand2handking hand2handking
I understood from the jump why people said I was reaching. I completely understand it

Back
Top Bottom