Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

curiousgeorge7ether.gif

I can't believe I got trolled into clicking in this thread. Op should have a temp ban. Next thing you know, he will call put someone with a black male on their face.

OP's next thread: White person steps on black pavement....thoughts? :nerd:

Last edited:
I can't believe I got trolled into clicking in this thread. Op should have a temp ban. Next thing you know, he will call put someone with a black male on their face.

OP's next thread: White person steps on black pavement....thoughts? :nerd:

And he'll argue his case by saying "how can you guys be 100% sure that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the white guy to imagine a black person as the pavement every time he takes a step? I mean how can you exclude 100% that this person does not have racially motivated intentions? You can't...you guys been instilled that white indoctrination"

Last edited:
OP is a race-baiting idiot. Here's the part that's messed up. Rather than celebrating Biles, who is more of an inspiration to minority children than he'll EVER be in his his pathetic life, he's opts to tear her down based off of five photos. How about making a thread BUILDING HER UP rather than calling her names, assaulting her character, etc? Honestly, you're no better than some of the right-wing folks that you despise, some even here on this site. You cut from the same cloth as those bammas. Trolling or not, the act is tired.

OP is a race-baiting idiot. Here's the part that's messed up. Rather than celebrating Biles, who is more of an inspiration to minority children than he'll EVER be in his his pathetic life, he's opts to tear her down based off of five photos. How about making a thread BUILDING HER UP rather than calling her names, assaulting her character, etc? Honestly, you're no better than some of the right-wing folks that you despise, some even here on this site. You cut from the same cloth as those bammas. Trolling or not, the act is tired.

She should be the epitome of our excellence, love, and fortitude. From her struggle, to her awesome adoptive parents to becoming the best in the world. But no, let's ignore the real for a ******** reach purely for an internet argument .

She should be the epitome of our excellence, love, and fortitude. From her struggle, to her awesome adoptive parents to becoming the best in the world. But no, let's ignore the real for a ******** reach purely for an internet argument .

And this is the messed up part from OP's schtick.

He'll be the first one to claim racism, but then tear down his own people.

I'm dead serious when I say he's no better than some of the extreme right-wing Trump supporters who REFUSE to hear or acknowledge another POV because their head is stuck so far up their behind.

I find it to be a little naive if he has no clue that women do this to their faces, but if he honestly had no clue, ADMIT IT and say you made a mistake. There is ZERO shame in doing so.

At the Olympics, we have minorities like Biles, Douglas, Hernandez, Manuel, etc. ALL doing great things in their respective sports and winning. THIS should be celebrated. For the 4 year old minority child who is either participating or thinking about trying gymnastics and swimming, you now have a face that's similar to yours to look up to. Same can be said about young minority hockey players who have guys like PK Subban and Auston Matthews as role models. No, these faces are not in the majority in their sports, but they are all ELITE athletes and proving to a lot of doubters that when opportunity is given, they can excel.

The BS has to stop. I'm really sick of it.

Last edited:
I actually agree with a lot that OP says sometimes (don't judge me) but this thread made me put my phone down, and just shake my head at what I was reading. :smh:

This reminds me of the outrage Ellen Degeneres is receiving for her photoshopped pic, of her on the back of Usain Bolt. I can sympathize with the backlash from this, way more than I can over a face mask. See picture posted below.

With social media and camera's now shining a bright light on racism when it appears. It seems to be that everyone is on high alert. Unfortunately, some people have become hypersensitive as well. As much as I love to call out racism when it shows itself. I know what and what not to spend energy on. Sometimes white people (everyone) can be insensitve to what may be perceived as racist. But I truly do not believe this was done with malicious intent.

Everything isn't racist.

Dude will never admit he's wrong even when it's painfully obvious to the casual observer. We already know he has no white friends because he's told us... and we can now suspect he not smashing since he's never heard of a girl's facial mask.

DC is just a troll/follower so no need to elaborate further.

Overall, it's just a sad couple of folk who need their posting privileges limited.

I would love for OP to post a picture of himself and little background of what he does for a living

seems there is a real void in his life

I actually agree with a lot that OP says sometimes (don't judge me) but this thread made me put my phone down, and just shake my head at what I was reading. :smh:

This reminds me of the outrage Ellen Degeneres is receiving for her photoshopped pic, of her on the back of Usain Bolt. I can sympathize with the backlash from this, way more than I can over a face mask. See picture posted below.

With social media and camera's now shining a bright light on racism when it appears. It seems to be that everyone is on high alert. Unfortunately, some people have become hypersensitive as well. As much as I love to call out racism when it shows itself. I know what and what not to spend energy on. Sometimes white people (everyone) can be insensitve to what may be perceived as racist. But I truly do not believe this was done with malicious intent.

Everything isn't racist.

Naaaah i saw no humor in a rich white woman suggesting she wanted a fast black man to carry her around for errands.

That ***** was out of line.

Last edited:
it was a figure of speech

just like how u said "my brother", but you dont see me barking on u that id never be brothers with a tom who painted his skin white right?

maybe you did it as a joke or maybe part of u really wishes u were white i dont know

and i mean no disrespect

:lol: Its clear your judgement is horrible my brother. "maybe you did it as a joke" naw you caught me, I'm a uncle tom who really wants to be white. You shame your own race.

so its a fallacy to bring up historical perspective when talking about issues of historical significance? got it 

as far as the burden of proof, if you dont want to accept my "historical perspective" then nothing will "prove" it to you as there is only this one picture to base it on

and its not a loaded question, your entire reasoning is just simply on the fact that she is a white girl with goop on and that act in and of itself is innocuous.

like i keep saying, nevermind how white people like to skirt that line of innocence/racism, nah lets ignore that because she has a phatty
so did he or did he not get suspended for making racist jokes?

you play bf/gf games with racists?
listen we've seen black people who are ***** get propped up all the time

your narrative makes for a nice neat little story, but while you wanna sing for simone why dont you talk about bad theyve treated gabby?

all youre looking for is your feel good story

i suppose you calling me "right wing" is your "trump" card no pun intended

simply because im not willing to look at simone's ****ing like its something to be proud of

white people and (some blacks) seem to think that that white acceptance is holy
of course lets make disparaging comments about me when ive clearly repeated time and time and again how she is free to wear her black face mask, but it becomes problematic when shes taking pictures with that black face mask on

but give yourself a pat on the back, cuz youre getting reps for it
again, because i said i problem with the mud mask in and of itself and have said that no one should ever wear one right?

no all i said is her taking pictures with it is problematic, if it was green goop i wouldnt have a problem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom