tired.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Nasty
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

But I always watch the vids
laugh.gif
I just watched some soldiers take down a suicide bomber... had a granade..they shot him up and he fell on the nade; the nade blew up on the bomber and this guy was still alive...they shot him like 50 times and dude kept moving
eek.gif
he didn't even bleed.

After I watched that beheading video years ago...I vowed to NEVER, EVER, EVER watch anything of this nature again....some of y'all are quite morbid

I hate those types of videos. Dude pulled up the Mondo Trick failure video from "Faces of Death" (search youtube "faces of death magic trick") and after knowing what was going to happen I just turned my head away and even hearing it did something to me.

can some one explain to me the goriest video you seen? i dont wanna see the video lol

I've seen my fair share of gorey $!$# but 1G1C is by far the nastiest thing on the internet.

did you see those skater kids trying to mess with the black family who had their 1 year old kid? SMH! i wouldn't have been as generous as the dude and beaten that lil skater kid
smh.gif

never been to the site, but when i was deployed i saw alot of videos pics you wouldnt wanna see
tired.gif

Who enjoys watching this stuff ? Seriously, how the eff do you gain a single ounce of entertainment or enjoyment out of this ?!?

Originally Posted by JD Turk

Who enjoys watching this stuff ? Seriously, how the eff do you gain a single ounce of entertainment or enjoyment out of this ?!?

Curiosity. Which inevitably causes some sort of trauma
tired.gif

It's sick that there's a market for it.
I think I'll stick w/ Faye Reagan for my online entertainment.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

did you see those skater kids trying to mess with the black family who had their 1 year old kid? SMH! i wouldn't have been as generous as the dude and beaten that lil skater kid
smh.gif

Details?

This isn't entertaining one bit.
but I guess.. it can run hand in hand with the phrase(not sure if I get it on the T, but) "What a chocolate covered world we live in."  <somebody correct me if i'm wrong on that phrase.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Watching that stuff isn't healthy.
co-sign
I don't know how the future is gonna be but, kids gonna grow up watch crap like this...
but these are things that happen everyday, and maybe some of these little bad %#@ kids need to see what life is really about; especially American teenagers. IMO

Back
Top Bottom