is theYNC real?

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

did you see those skater kids trying to mess with the black family who had their 1 year old kid? SMH! i wouldn't have been as generous as the dude and beaten that lil skater kid
smh.gif
seriously? how do you know what even happened? you don't so %@#% and stop syh
indifferent.gif

It's most definitely a case of curiosity killed the cat for me...Worst things I think I'll ever see is the 3 bags one hammer, those beheading vids, and the pics of dude fingering a dead corpse(I think he worked at a funeral). This type of stuff definitely makes you lose hope in humanity.

Originally Posted by Damu

did you see those skater kids trying to mess with the black family who had their 1 year old kid? SMH! i wouldn't have been as generous as the dude and beaten that lil skater kid
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
are YOU serious? 

I don't care how it started, theres no excuse for hitting a female, especially one that is holding a child, especially with a SKATEBOARD

stumbling upon that is no fun. documenting reality is another one thats out there. cant believe a thread of that nature was allowed on here awhile back.. word to the CA toll booth accident

Originally Posted by Damu

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
are YOU serious? 

I don't care how it started, theres no excuse for hitting a female, especially one that is holding a child, especially with a SKATEBOARD
laugh.gif
maybe it was a different video because a female didn't get hit.

lmao.... you guys have no morals with anything else and a lil death you get squeamish.
i could post a list a websites that are worse... but ya'll aint trying to see it.

until you understand death, accept it, and recognize it...
you will never surpass it.

i watch "gore" videos in great detail and look at the pictures with even more scruitiny, because i refuse to die and end up on a website with my head split in two around my steering wheel.

thanks to gore:
i will never drink and drive, and i dont speed and i stay hella aware on the streets.
i dont stand on corners without being fully aware.
im cautious of everybody cause the person you least expect is the person who may kill you.

also these sites expose you to the 'REAL' world. alot of ya'll do not live in the real world.
and if some pictures of some +*%$ that can VERY POSSIBLY HAPPEN TO YOU digust you to the point it sickens you to watch it...
you aint gonna last long out here. cause all those pictures and videos are real life +*%$.

i personally love it.

Back
Top Bottom