Is there such thing as too much "action" in a relationship??? "PIC ON PG.4

You know her??? lol are you serious.....dont put her name on here. but how do you know her? She is my GF

881999-this_will_not_end_well_super.jpg

I know her wth..does she know your posting on nt
Ducktales post her FB then...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

You know her??? lol are you serious.....dont put her name on here. but how do you know her? She is my GF

i was in kentucky with my homegirl recently and they are frens
obvious ducktales
smh.gif

Really....what a freaking small world. PM me if you wanna discuss who you know, maybe we know each other...are you not from around here. Do you know her orjust met her or seen her?

OP my gf is a hot nympho ive been there too but its def better than dudes who dont smash on the reg also yes its small world id never put chicks i know on NT

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OP my gf is a hot nympho ive been there too but its def better than dudes who dont smash on the reg also yes its small world id never put chicks i know on NT
i was gonna let the young lad learn, so i didnt say it earlier...

you're whoring your girls pics on a message board.

Really....what a freaking small world. PM me if you wanna discuss who you know, maybe we know each other...are you not from around here. Do you know her or just met her or seen her?
nah man i dont know you or your girl i live in the !$%$@@$ Bahamas..L2L knows that talmbout small world lol.. just clicked your name and say youfrom Ky don't post your girl if you gon be shook when someone says they know her

Really....what a freaking small world. PM me if you wanna discuss who you know, maybe we know each other...are you not from around here. Do you know her or just met her or seen her?
nah man i dont know you or your girl i live in the !$%$@@$ Bahamas..L2L knows that talmbout small world lol.. just clicked your name and say you from Ky don't post your girl if you gon be shook when someone says they know her

Im not shook at all....lol Just curious to know if we know each other. My girl is right here with me and she doesnt care....I am not whoring her. Just thoughtu guys would appreciate pics to go along with the story. Didnt know it was a big deal. haaaa

nah man i dont know you or your girl i live in the !$%$@@$ Bahamas..L2L knows that talmbout small world lol.. just clicked your name and say you from Ky don't post your girl if you gon be shook when someone says they know her

Im not shook at all....lol Just curious to know if we know each other. My girl is right here with me and she doesnt care....I am not whoring her. Just thought u guys would appreciate pics to go along with the story. Didnt know it was a big deal. haaaa
your girl is pretty cool then

my girl would be pissed, but maybe your girl is an attention @%+*@? better watch her OP

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

uugghhh... girls with fitteds/truckers hats......
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Originally Posted by cocolicious

Her eyebrows
smh.gif
no girl should be walking around with eyebrows like that.

wooooow...

that was by far the GAAAAYEST noise i ever heard... smh...

"her eyebrows... her hat..."...

shut the hell up and have a great time w/ your Dell...

smh...

I'm a girl and eyebrows are very important, they can change how your whole face looks. If you don't know how to do your eyebrows then just get them done, there's no excuse for having them look like that.
HA... my bad girlie...

u get a pass then..

Back
Top Bottom