Is there such thing as too much "action" in a relationship??? "PIC ON PG.4

i have a question tho..am i perv for having sex with my bird everytime we are laying down? If we are laying down i'm gonna smash roll over, and like 30mins later smash again..and again..and again..sometimes i wake up at like 4am and just start smashin (of course i wait till she's conscious)

Bird? lol

I mean if she is wanting it too, how would you be a perv. hahaha but hell yea if she can keep up then have had it

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

Bird? lol

I mean if she is wanting it too, how would you be a perv. hahaha but hell yea if she can keep up then have had it
i dunno lol, sometimes i just be thinkin to myself like "damn u got issues son." my joint (nh) be sore and everything, but it don'tstop me.
ohwell.gif

As long as you guys get along great when you are not banging each other, I don't see a problem with this?

Like someone said, get it while you can...

my girl and i have been together for a little over 4 years and at first we did do it like every day multiple times/day but now we are at a few times a week.Before I was in school and not working and she wasnt working so whenever i wasnt in school we were fooling around, but now we're both busy and just maketime whenever we can. But we still have intimate moments daily, just not smashing every day.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Sorry if this is already made......

Me and my girl mess around constantly. We have been together for 2 years and our sex drives seem to be on overdrive since day 1 and still going strong.

My girl is always ready to go, and i mean i am a guy so of course i feel the same way. We are absolutely crazy about each other and we literally cant keep our hands off each other.

Sometimes i get worried that we do stuff too much and that we will top out early!!! Do you guys think that we will get sick of each other and our sex drives will die out early???? Should we slow down so that to save the relationship in the long run???? I literally couldn't imagine either one of us getting sick of doing stuff with each other but i dunno, thought i would ask you guys.
You live in
, though..theres really nothing else to do
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Please please please trust I AM NOT COMPLAINING. lol i love this about our relationship i just have a lot of concern for the future. Some of my friends say we mess around too much and that we will regret it later.

I tend to disagree and say that we are fine. mainly cause we are in love and i think that is what makes us crazy about each other

about to ask if you were. but as long as your enjoying it, i don't see anything wrong with it

Well to put this all in one picture,
this will be your relationship in a few years,maybe months. Maybe days!

As plain as that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

my girl and i have been together for a little over 4 years and at first we did do it like every day multiple times/day but now we are at a few times a week. Before I was in school and not working and she wasnt working so whenever i wasnt in school we were fooling around, but now we're both busy and just make time whenever we can. But we still have intimate moments daily, just not smashing every day.

Most helpful so far.....thanks man AND I GO TO UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY LOL THERE IS PLENTY TO DO. I AM SO FAR FROM COUNTRY......BORN IN CINCI (But yes iunderstand that to everyone else ky is hick ha)

Originally Posted by soltheman

i wish i had this problem

almost five months and i can barely get a bj

sex is once in a blue moon.

i should just call it.
smh.gif
some other dude is tapping that. hate to tell ya

Yes, to much sex in a relationship is never good in my eyes because then that's what the relationship will be based on. And to be honest if u really likeher and would marry her you would slow down so the sex doesn't get old. Then you'll be lookin for new action and that's where the relationship willfail.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i should just call it.
smh.gif
some other dude is tapping that. hate to tell ya
negative. she never goes out, and we spend quite a bit of time together.

she says it hurts too much.
ohwell.gif

In the Pimp World, we have a concept called "D*ck Rationing".

When people have easy access to something, it loses value.

To remedy this, You need to build a rotation of multiple females. Form a stable.

Spend your free-time building skills/working on starting a business.

Only smash your girl once a week MAXIMUM.

Oblation before penetration...Make your girl perform a good deed, before you smash her. (Clean your House, Iron you Clothes, Buy you something etc)

Im not trying to PIMP my GF lol

but thanks for that. keep that handy hahaha

dude a couple posts back said exactly what i am afraid of!!!!!!! i dont want it to ever get old for either one of us. We are crazy about each other and itseems like we get more of a sex drive as the years go by not less so im thinkin that im all good....lol

Im not trying to PIMP my GF lol

but thanks for that. keep that handy hahaha

dude a couple posts back said exactly what i am afraid of!!!!!!! i dont want it to ever get old for either one of us. We are crazy about each other and it seems like we get more of a sex drive as the years go by not less so im thinkin that im all good....lol
Yall got spice things up. Don't keep it the same all the time.

i should just call it.
smh.gif
Thats what you get for dating a St Thomas girl, you need a farm girl from the U
laugh.gif

Any pointers.......anything new i can try?? we do all the classic stuff and i mean i def keep her pleased. but there is one MAJOR road block....she cant getoff from actually doing it. only from being stimulated. I have been trying so hard to figure this one out and she says that she could never from sex. she saidits a totally different feeling and that some girls cant go off from that.

Sorry if this is too vulgar. just asking for some advice haha keep the thread alive

Any pointers.......anything new i can try?? we do all the classic stuff and i mean i def keep her pleased. but there is one MAJOR road block....she cant get off from actually doing it. only from being stimulated. I have been trying so hard to figure this one out and she says that she could never from sex. she said its a totally different feeling and that some girls cant go off from that.

Sorry if this is too vulgar. just asking for some advice haha keep the thread alive
you need to wander on over to the g spot thread sir

Back
Top Bottom