Is there such thing as too much "action" in a relationship??? "PIC ON PG.4

Originally Posted by handullz

on the real...

alot of yall in hear sayin...

"you crazy" "you complaining" "i wish I HAD THAT PROBLEM"...

that lets me know you dont have a girl that you have had tons of sex with...

come on, dude... you seriously think a man cant get tired of the same poon?

i dont give a damn how fine or talented in the bed she is...

it gets boring...

do you wanna eat the same meal everyday? no...

you can eat steaks (smash dimes.... see the correllation?) everyday...

but eventually, you gonna wanna go and grab a burger (smash somethin else...)

quality aint gotta be there... but its somethin different...

yo Orignale Posterchild... chop it w/ ya gal... tell her you wanna slow it down..

she not gonna understand it... TRUST me...

you gotta be the strong one and HOLD out from time to time...

it might sound weak, but every now and again say "naw, babe... lets just chill..."

she gonna cop a fit the first couple times... but eventually she'll get over it...

and when yall do it..

it'll be a smashtastic time..
wait wait wait...she wants to hump all the time and you are telling him that if he tells her no occasionally the sex will get better...?

If you stop driving a car does it get more fun...?

eyes.gif

i can tell nobody in here has had a healthy and long-lasting relationship. constant sex is normal at the beginning of the relationship but after a few months,you need to slow it down or your entire relationship is gonna be based on sex and will crumble.

Originally Posted by shaft

wait wait wait...she wants to hump all the time and you are telling him that if he tells her no occasionally the sex will get better...?

eyes.gif

whats the longest relationship you been in?

its funny you roll your eyes but you dunno what youre talking about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I'm only 18 and been dating my wifey for a whole 3 months...

or am I a 35 year old man that has been married for 8 years and dated the woman I married since I was 18...other than that, I have no clue what I am talkingabout...

again, not having sex makes sex better? not playing basketball makes you a better basketball player by this logic, too?

its funny you laugh but you don't take three whole seconds to look at a profile to find out someones age...

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

or am I a 35 year old man that has been married for 8 years and dated the woman I married since I was 18...other than that, I have no clue what I am talking about...

again, not having sex makes sex better? not playing basketball makes you a better basketball player by this logic, too?

its funny you laugh but you don't take three whole seconds to look at a profile to find out someones age...

lol profiles are not that serious on here buddy

and yes not just sex but sometimes taking a break is a GOOD thing

again you dunno what you are talking about, others seem to agree

it could be my fave food but eating it everyday wouldnt be the best thing

doing the same sex position in the same place wouldnt be fun after a while either

lol @ the profile comment..............again yea not that serious. this isnt facebook
laugh.gif

also now that mention it your profile says 36 years old, i am not gonna assume you ever had a long term relationship with a female since you are on a sneakerforum at this age also.

all you did was avoid the question.

first off *inserts The Rock Applauding* for getting permission to have your girl's pic up here. and there's no such thing as too much action in arelationship. if it's healthy, by all means keep doing it.

but if you feel it's ruining your relationship, then you should talk to her. but i'm sure you don't have an issue with this fam. so just keep doingwhat you're doing. Your girl is very pretty, btw.

OP has only been with his girl for 2 years i still consider that a new relationship imo i dunno what you guys consider

but yes sex everyday more than once a day isnt far fetched..............i wann hear how things are going with OP when he hits 5 years + with same girl if itlast.

and to the 36 yr old virgin shaft.........yep you dunno what youre talking about.

If you've never been in a long term relationship, you can't even comment on this. I didn't read all the replies, but I'm sure it's filledwith "you must crazy" or "YNS" and other responses that don't apply.

Like above said, if you do anything over and over again it can get repetitive.

Hell, I broke up with my first two long-term girlfriends because of this very problem. You fall into that "already married" vibe WAYYYY too early.It's especially worse down here in the South (hell, I have like 6 married friends and another 5 or so engaged, all under 25).

Every guy likes sex (at least I think)... but what I'm guessing is that OP is afraid that it just becomes predictable... and that's a problem for a sexlife because part of sex is the unpredictability of it.

My suggestion... dude, ya'll need to stay out of the house as much as possible. Because once you start with the stay at home 5 nights a week alone stuff,it's only a matter of time before you're gonna feel like you're in a failing marriage.

yeah yo girl looks like she needs it everyday

dont holdback

cause someone else is gon give it to her ..just advice lol

or am I a 35 year old man that has been married for 8 years and dated the woman I married since I was 18...other than that, I have no clue what I am talking about...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP has only been with his girl for 2 years i still consider that a new relationship imo i dunno what you guys consider

but yes sex everyday more than once a day isnt far fetched..............i wann hear how things are going with OP when he hits 5 years + with same girl if it last.

and to the 36 yr old virgin shaft.........yep you dunno what youre talking about.
yeah...go ahead and stop having sex with her when she wants it...the trifling hos you mess with are going to think you humpin' other *!$$* andwill leave you...let's see how that works out...

creating your own drama FTL.

Originally Posted by eight2one

me n my girl dont see each other everyday, but when we do, it's on & popppin
Same thing when it comes to me and my girl.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

lol profiles are not that serious on here buddy

and yes not just sex but sometimes taking a break is a GOOD thing

again you dunno what you are talking about, others seem to agree

it could be my fave food but eating it everyday wouldnt be the best thing

doing the same sex position in the same place wouldnt be fun after a while either

lol @ the profile comment..............again yea not that serious. this isnt facebook
laugh.gif

also now that mention it your profile says 36 years old, i am not gonna assume you ever had a long term relationship with a female since you are on a sneaker forum at this age also.

all you did was avoid the question.

I didn't see this response initially...

the question was answered.

what is the age limit on the sneaker forum? and for the record, you are how old? your longest relationship? where is this wealth of experience you aredrawing from, or are you just going with the pack mentality...a couple of guys agree with me, so I must be right.
eyes.gif

bottom line is, if you can't keep your woman happy, that is on you.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

there's no way in TARNATION that you 36 years old w/ this reasoning...

i been w/ my chick for 6 years...

it gets old, doggy... trust me...

about the car... o0f course its going to be more fun b/c you have a longing for it...

you drive ya BMW everyday... eventually, its just ya everyday car...

you whip it on sundays only... and it becomes your sunday car... you enjoy it more cuz its outta the norm...

when you use the comparison w/ basketball, are you equating it to skill in bed?

cuz i play basketball in college... i love it...

but i swear to god its days i dont feel like going to practice...

soooo... your point just fell thru the floor w/ that one, doggy....

if you comparing it to skill...

i dont think young homey is gonna lose his stroke if they past on a couple nights of smashing...

just like you cant lose your handles if you go a couple weeks w/ out basketball...

smh...

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Your logic is off. I think what you meant was not playing basketball for a while makes is more fun and a greater experience the next time you do.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by eight2one

me n my girl dont see each other everyday, but when we do, it's on & popppin
Same thing when it comes to me and my girl.
its best to do that. seeing your girl every day gets soo boring. i was dating my ex wifey and i used to stay over her crib for months. smh. it gotboring and to the point where the punani got wack lol.

Thanks for all the advice everybody. There is really no need to get in a huge fight about this....

But please if you have real advice or opinions, note whether you are single or in a relationship. I am noticing that the opinions coming from those that aresingle are basically just saying "lose your girl and get outside P otherwise you are doomed" and this really is not my mindset or desire.

I like having my GF and being in a relationship, and although it may take some maturing first you all will see that it is by far better than being single.

Here is another pic from Halloween. I think it is a cute one.

I know NT is not gassing this 6.8 like he's hittin a supermodel. average white girl who sucks in her gut for pictures (dent in throat)

Like all others said, ill repeat, if you don't get bored of her, she'll get bored of you

she's only been with 2 guys including you? it's a ticking time bomb

BTW - she needs to shave her arms

laugh.gif
@ KO KAINE

I been with my lady for 6 years.

Wish I had your problem, but with 2 kids under 2 years old, it's hard to find the time for it right now.
smh.gif

I think you're worry too much about this. Best case scenario you end up marrying her, and you two still have that passion for many many years. Worst caseis that you break up and find another girl. There are tons of girls out there.

Everything else in the relationship must be good? How long did you say you've been with her?

Just be straight with her always, and be good to her, then she won't need a reason to stray. Hope it works out, and you marry her.

Back
Top Bottom