Is there anything better than SlickDeals.net?

Originally Posted by Heist25

I use Pricespider.com too. Keeps track of when prices get low for items.

Slickdeals links me to websites/stores i have never heard of before, are all the links there verified? Never used it before but im shopping for an LCD.
What, like Newegg and Amazon?
grin.gif

Slickdeals links me to websites/stores i have never heard of before, are all the links there verified? Never used it before but im shopping for an LCD.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

grin.gif
Na the link i was talking about was to a store called us-appliance or something. Which im not doubting that they will send it but just worried about their service incase my @%!$ breaks.

But yeah i just looked and most their links are to amazon or large department stores. Guess it was just that one.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

grin.gif
Na the link i was talking about was to a store called us-appliance or something. Which im not doubting that they will send it but just worried about their service incase my @%!$ breaks.

But yeah i just looked and most their links are to amazon or large department stores. Guess it was just that one.

Back
Top Bottom